napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids sweden

jonasont

Hello Dylan
im 25 years. I've been training weight training last 7 years with interruptions with quite big gaps and therefore lost a lot each time. Now I have been training again in about 6 months and have regained most part out of my form and structure. But I have not gone up slightly in either size or weight last month and chose to start a course out of Tren A 100 and Sustanon 250. I have started my first week out of 10 and started with 1.5ml Tren and 1ML sustanon.jag has my first week now, and to take it again on Thursday. I'll continue with this and I have begun the cure wrong? What do you want me to take? I started right and will continue so, or what is your recommendation, I have a total of 750mg Sustanon, (3 bottles) and 3 bottles of TREN A 100.
Im 175 and im 70KG right now.

Sust for 10 weeks and tren ace twice a week .no offecne but you Cleary have no clue what your doing and 6 months back and you start with tren bro slow down .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And get off of that shit now and pct or you will not be happy sust is a mix of long and short esters meant too kick in fast but keep building over a long period 16 to 20 weeks cycles and tren ace needs too be injected eod minimum the hormonal rollercoaster you just got on does a bunch of loops and your not gonna like the ride

Take nothing. Stop being so lazy, stop looking for a quick fix.

If you can't bust your ass in the gym and kitchen for a few years then AAS is NOT for you.

what do i want you to take?? NOTHING, NOTHING and NOTHING... wtf are are you doing man? what you are doing is reckless and stupid... 25 years old and running tren? SMFH... you are in so far over your head... you need to stop this nonsense right now and run pct... do you even know what that is?

what do i want you to take?? NOTHING, NOTHING and NOTHING... wtf are are you doing man? what you are doing is reckless and stupid... 25 years old and running tren? SMFH... you are in so far over your head... you need to stop this nonsense right now and run pct... do you even know what that is?

Okej, so clearly i havent been reading enought about it.
So im gonna listen to you and stop it today, but IF I still really want to take something, what can i start with?
You said that i should run pct, Why should i do it? and what will i gain of it?

Thank you for your respons guys, i appreciate all answers i can get.

Okej, so clearly i havent been reading enought about it.
So im gonna listen to you and stop it today, but IF I still really want to take something, what can i start with?
You said that i should run pct, Why should i do it? and what will i gain of it?

Thank you for your respons guys, i appreciate all answers i can get.
Bro you are lacking in knowledge big time so you need to do more research before you ever do anything. Not knowing why you need pct is a huge red flag itself

What is your full stats?

Pct is post cycle therepy its how too speed up the recovery process when you stop using anabolic steroids you quit producing natural testosterone so you will crash and not be able too have sex be depressed not fun.

Thank you Gymjunkie38 !

I got something called HCG, can i use that instead of PCT ? what i understood by the swedish guide i found, it works the same way for natural testosterone?
so can i take that instead of pct?

Im greatfull for all the respons you guys gave me.
But i still dont understand, after i have used hcg for the kickstart, when can i start my pct cycle?

Bro you are lacking in knowledge big time so you need to do more research before you ever do anything. Not knowing why you need pct is a huge red flag itself

What is your full stats?

lengtht:175
Weight:71.2
Fat %, have answer tomorrow

Last edited:
NO you cannot use hcg instead of pct and you do not need it at all right now... just hold on to it or get rid of it.. it has no place right now for you... you need to get this pct NOW... sarmsx ships to all scandinavian countries and you will have no trouble receiving it...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

NO you cannot use hcg instead of pct and you do not need it at all right now... just hold on to it or get rid of it.. it has no place right now for you... you need to get this pct NOW... sarmsx ships to all scandinavian countries and you will have no trouble receiving it...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dont you have anything cheaper then this? i've been reading about clomid and nolva and meny people have said that they have been taking only nolva or clomid and they turned out okey, so my question is, it might not be the best thing, but can i take only 1 of those?
And i will hold on to this, i just wanna make sure that i make the best of it NOW when i already started 2 weeks of it.

you can run whatever you want... clearly you did not read the explanation on how to run a proper pct... the fact you know its not the best thing and even ask says enough.. do you realize how important recovery is??? clearly not... go ahead and do it however you want... i showed you exactly how to do it and explained exactly why it needs to be ran that way.... i cant handle people willing to skimp on pct and wreck themselves.. good luck bro

Dont you have anything cheaper then this? i've been reading about clomid and nolva and meny people have said that they have been taking only nolva or clomid and they turned out okey, so my question is, it might not be the best thing, but can i take only 1 of those?
And i will hold on to this, i just wanna make sure that i make the best of it NOW when i already started 2 weeks of it.

If you want a half ass recommendation you are in the wrong place bud. That pct was recommended for a reason and if something wasn't necessary it wouldn't have been advised.

you can run whatever you want... clearly you did not read the explanation on how to run a proper pct... the fact you know its not the best thing and even ask says enough.. do you realize how important recovery is??? clearly not... go ahead and do it however you want... i showed you exactly how to do it and explained exactly why it needs to be ran that way.... i cant handle people willing to skimp on pct and wreck themselves.. good luck bro

I didnt explain myself in the right way my bad bro,a missunderstanding. trust me, i have been reading and tried to understand everyting about all of this, i just wanned to know if there was any cheaper way to get a kombination close as the stack u just gave me because of our present currency.
I WILL buy this stack, but do you know how long the shipping might take to sweden?

Last edited:
I didnt explain myself in the right way my bad bro,a missunderstanding. trust me, i have been reading and tried to understand everyting about all of this, i just wanned to know if there was any cheaper way to get a kombination close as the stack u just gave me.
I WILL buy this stack, but do you know how long the shipping might take to sweden?
you can buy them in single increments on the website... shipping will take about 2 weeks.. sometimes its less but you need to give it at least two weeks... people order from all scandinavian countries often so you are all good...

you can buy them in single increments on the website... shipping will take about 2 weeks.. sometimes its less but you need to give it at least two weeks... people order from all scandinavian countries often so you are all good...

okej, thank you, i will buy it !

Top Bottom