napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids The Series: Introduction... A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Cant wait for this series. ive been around a lil while but i always end up learning something new. That being said, ive been lurking on other aas forums, not gonna mention which one but man, the misinformation that is just handed out left and right with no regard for peoples health. ie; A SEVENTEEN yr old is asking for a cycle layout. "experts" on there says..."oh yeah, 500mg test eod, throw some tren on top of that, top if off with some eq, maybe winny. Now do that for a year straight, youll be a mass monster. No need to worry about your endo system either at your age youll bounce right back. Pct? whats that?' It is infuriating. So to any rookies reading this, youre lucky you landed here instead of some other info source. Sorry for the rant.

Cant wait for this series. ive been around a lil while but i always end up learning something new. That being said, ive been lurking on other aas forums, not gonna mention which one but man, the misinformation that is just handed out left and right with no regard for peoples health. ie; A SEVENTEEN yr old is asking for a cycle layout. "experts" on there says..."oh yeah, 500mg test eod, throw some tren on top of that, top if off with some eq, maybe winny. Now do that for a year straight, youll be a mass monster. No need to worry about your endo system either at your age youll bounce right back. Pct? whats that?' It is infuriating. So to any rookies reading this, youre lucky you landed here instead of some other info source. Sorry for the rant.
no need to be sorry bro, i love to heard feedback, ideas, thoughts etc... thats what makes the forum great! i appreciate you giving feedback! Make sure you are subscribed, i already put out the first episode just now!

Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"...

Top Bottom