napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids or sarms from India

prasoonst

Hi Dylan,

I am a big fan of the work you are doing by spreading the knowledge about each and every stuff in a simplified way. Lots of love and respect from INDIA.

I wanted to know that i was working out for 3 to 4 years and past 1 year i was unable to work out because of injury which is now somehow ok.

I am 30 years of age and have lost all the muscles and i look skinny chubby now. have started working out again .

my question to you is should i take steroids (just test cycle) or sarms ? when should i take it as i was out of touch for an year? my goal is to have an athletic body and not bulky.

if only test cycle, which one to go with as this will be my first cycle?
if sarms, which one to go with? and also do u deliver SARMS to INDIA?

Awaiting your reply which will be very useful for me.

you definitely cannot use steroids man... not even close... how long have you been working out again? sarmsx ships to india on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever... you should be back in the gym a few months first and then you can start sarms... i have a great stack for you to start with... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Steroids are out of the question but sarms would be a good option. The stack Dylan gave you would be perfect for you. That's what I'd also recommend

I might slip ostarine in there as well. Its sure helped me loose weight and pick up some muscle as well.

I might slip ostarine in there as well. Its sure helped me loose weight and pick up some muscle as well.

Most definitely this☝️☝️☝️☝️.

Sarms are your best option OP. Dylan laid out a solid cycle and adding ostarine is a must IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would make progress without anything first and then start sarms bro. "Newbie gains" are quality shit. Make sure you go with sarmsx for high quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom