napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids sarms help

boughtone

Hey man I was debating on using steroids or Sarms again .im only 20 so thought Sarms might be safer at moment but I need help in what I should use to help me get stronger and bigger for powerlifting I have done lgd and it was ok and I did it again and it didn't do anything from me I haven't take a sarm in months.
What do you recommend to help me with powerlifting and if you have time what dosing protocol. Background I been lifting for 4 years and weigh 225 put on about 80 lb without anything other then food and hard work.
Thanks for any help you can give,

weeks 1-12 LGD 10 mg/day dosed in the morning (lgd gives you most size out of all sarms and nice strength)
weeks 1-12 s4 50 mg/day dosed 2 times/day 25 mg in the morning 25 mg 4-6 hours apart( gives you most strength out of all sarms)
weeks 9-12 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

mini pct:

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20 mg/day 4 weeks

Possible additions to the cycle:

Mk 2866(ostarine) helps with your bone injury as you struggle to lift heavy
Mk 677 (ibutamoren) same helps with your healing/recovery , increase appetite(If you need). the only downside is it bloats you up like crazzy for the first few weeks and it needs to be run 6 months at least to get it's full benefits

you are nowhere near touching steroids for a while. you haven't reached your natural peak. 80 pounds is a lot of growth man lol looks like youre on the right track. your lgd was prob fake, which is why it didn't really work

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom