napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids + sarms cycle info needed please

NWC416

Hey guys. Intermediate anabolic and SARM's user individually but never together. About to start a new 12 week anabolic lean muscle/cutting cycle + 4 week PCT and was looking for some guidance for 'what/how/when' to incorporate SARMS in with my anabolic cycle.

Was considering running GW, MK-2866, and LGD in but looking for some guidance from experienced users. Thank you kindly.

Here is the steroid cycle I'll be running:
Test Prop weeks 1-12
Tren Acetate weeks 1-12
Winstrol injectable weeks 7-12
Arimidex weeks 1-12

Hey guys. Intermediate anabolic and SARM's user individually but never together. About to start a new 12 week anabolic lean muscle/cutting cycle + 4 week PCT and was looking for some guidance for 'what/how/when' to incorporate SARMS in with my anabolic cycle.

Was considering running GW, MK-2866, and LGD in but looking for some guidance from experienced users. Thank you kindly.

Here is the steroid cycle I'll be running:
Test Prop weeks 1-12
Tren Acetate weeks 1-12
Winstrol injectable weeks 7-12
Arimidex weeks 1-12

hey bro.. im happy to help... what are your stats??? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history???

are you basically wanting a strong recomp with this stack?

Dylan,

Appreciate the prompt reply and everything you do for the site and with your videos. Watch em all and motivated to do things the smart and right way.

Yes basically a strong recomp cycle.

6'1
220lbs.
7-8% BF
35 years old
6 anabolic cycles completed
2 SARMS cycles completed

Thank you brother!

Chris

Dylan,

Appreciate the prompt reply and everything you do for the site and with your videos. Watch em all and motivated to do things the smart and right way.

Yes basically a strong recomp cycle.

6'1
220lbs.
7-8% BF
35 years old
6 anabolic cycles completed
2 SARMS cycles completed

Thank you brother!

Chris

great stats brother!! this is going to be sweet! you are more than welcome for everything, im happy to help!

i cant wait to see your results from this one... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
7-12 cycle assist
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I really like Dylan's protocol he laid out for you. That's about perfect for recomp. I'd even consider adding in some masteron at 600-800 per week to that. You are at the perfect bodyfat level to make it really shine

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let me know if you have any further questions bro... as rick said, you could definitely add masteron with your stats... anytime you can use it, i recommend it because not many fit into the category of acceptable body fat for it...

Dylan,

Wow. Thank you so much. Above and beyond my expectations. Really appreciate you going out of your way to assist. Will do you the justice of both cycling and recovering in an intelligent and healthy manner. Have a great day.

Dylan,

Wow. Thank you so much. Above and beyond my expectations. Really appreciate you going out of your way to assist. Will do you the justice of both cycling and recovering in an intelligent and healthy manner. Have a great day.

i have no doubt bro... keep us updated on your results and like i said, im always here to help if you need me... im really looking forward to seeing your results...

Dylan,

My sincerest apologies after all the help you have provided but have a couple of more questions:

1. My test is actually a blend, T-400 (400MG/ML of Enthanate 200MG, Cyp 100MG, Prop 100MG). Used it before in my idiot bro days and it is legit and effective. But want to make sure I dose and recover properly. Considering this a blend of shorter and longer esthers would this alter the timing or dosages of the comprehensive PCT program you kindly laid out for me?

2. Considering adding in 100-200MG of Mast Prop EOD for Weeks 7-12. Do you approve?

3. Considering adding in 20MG of Halo ED for Weeks 9-12 along with elevated liver support. Do you approve?

I've watched every video you've posted and feel so much more educated to run my cycles safely and intelligently. Thank you!

Dylan,

My sincerest apologies after all the help you have provided but have a couple of more questions:

1. My test is actually a blend, T-400 (400MG/ML of Enthanate 200MG, Cyp 100MG, Prop 100MG). Used it before in my idiot bro days and it is legit and effective. But want to make sure I dose and recover properly. Considering this a blend of shorter and longer esthers would this alter the timing or dosages of the comprehensive PCT program you kindly laid out for me?

2. Considering adding in 100-200MG of Mast Prop EOD for Weeks 7-12. Do you approve?

3. Considering adding in 20MG of Halo ED for Weeks 9-12 along with elevated liver support. Do you approve?

I've watched every video you've posted and feel so much more educated to run my cycles safely and intelligently. Thank you!
I would stick to twice per week pinning of your test Blend.

I don't see a problem adding in masteron at your current bodyfat level, and your dosing looks right on

What are you looking for from halo? I do t really recommend it just because of how harsh it is. I'd rather see you finish with winstrol and not add any orals to that, especially halo

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan,

in all honesty, i would get test prop... it just doesn't coincide with the rest of your cycle to run the t400 and it will alter the pct plan etc... i have no problem changing it for you, but for your cycle in general, it would be best to get test prop...

since your in range for body fat, DEFINITELY add mast prop... 200 mg eod... i always recommend it to people in the right range... you definitely should utilize it...

if you are not competing, i dont see the point in halo... can you run it? yes... should you? its very unnecessary but you can if you like... keep it at 20 mg per day.. 30 max... its not the smartest thing to stack with tren though man... that could get ugly fast

Dylan + Rick,

Appreciate the prompt response and the very helpful advice. As for the Test blend will look into stocking up in some Prop instead. But if the blend is my only option would you mind altering the PCT plan to that? I am really sorry to double up the work. Completely my mistake.

Considering Halo for muscle hardening, a little bit of extra strength and aggression in the gym. I am regularity and actively using martial arts for my cardio.

Will definitely be using Biotech to stock up.

Thank you!

Top Bottom