napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and sarms

jofocos

Dylan,
I found some YouTube videos you made and learned a lot. I started my first cycle two years ago. I took tren and test for 10 weeks. I did a post cycle wish just test for maintenance. That worked out well. The second cycle tho I got sore nipples and lumps. I took letrozole and it went away quickly. The third cycle was no lumps. I was done with cycles for a year when I got a big lump which I found strange. I took letrozole and it's pretty much gone. I learned I need blood work pre, mid and
post cycles from your video.
My question is I was going to do one of your recommended cycles of EQ, Primo, GW501516 and SR9009. What is primo's name so I can find it? And should I be preventative by taking letrozole simultaneously and how much once I already got a baseline blood draw?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

primo is primobolan

You're estrogen sensitive so you should be running a AI during these cycles bro. Letro is a last resort

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

Dylan,
Ive worked out throughout my life. Mostly wrestling and running but have lifted hard the last three years to gain some weight and muscle. I started lifting at 155lbs and I'm 6' even. I'm now 43. When I started lifting I took three 10 week cycles of tren and test cypionate in succession at 200mg of each weekly. Then three post maintenance cycles of test cypionate at 200mg a week in between cycles.
I've been off of everything for one year now and have maintained my weight at 175lbs. My body fat percentage is 20%. I need to diet better I know. I want to be at 185lbs and ripped with lean muscle.
I lift five days a week. I do one day of chest/tri's, one day of shoulders/back, one day of legs/bi's and cardio/abs.
I got good weight and lean muscle with test and tren but want to do something else and that doesn't endanger hair loss. I took letrozole to rid of my nipple lumps during my second cycle and 6 months after my last third maintenance cycle which was strange.
Was thinking I do EQ, Masteron with CY3 and letrozole every other day while on that 16 week cycle. Can you help me with what to take and how much and is that a good combination with what I listed? Hope I gave you info this time.

With those stats and that level of bodyfat, you don't want to be using steroids right now. You need a better base and need to be in better condition. What does your diet look like? I can't imagine it's great based on those stats and your cycle history.

Sarms would be a good option for you. Based on your goals this is the stack of go with from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

What is SARMS? What does that mean? That is just too much and expensive. Want a less expensive option that's why I was asking for advice based on my question on EQ, Masteron, CY3 and letro.

you dont seem to get it... YOUR BODY FAT IS TOO HIGH FOR STEROIDS... noone with half a brain is going to recommend steroids to you... you can run a very light sarms cutting cycle and melt fat away IF YOUR DIET AND TRAINING ARE IN CHECK WHICH THEY CLEARLY ARE NOT AT 20% BODY FAT BRO...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Top Bottom