napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and "roid rage" now being linked to Orlando Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so fucking evil I can't even express my disgust. They can't accept that it's plain old radical Islamic jihadist brainwashing. The Quran says gays should be put to death. Period. It's no argument.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Steroids and "roid rage" now being linked to Orlando Shooter

He called 911 and pledged his allegiance to the Islamic state and his whole family is Al Qaida. His father is big time Al Qaida and the media flat lies about that too and so did the FBI.

"Roid rage" BAH! Total bologna.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

They're so fucking evil I can't even express my disgust. They can't accept that it's plain old radical Islamic jihadist brainwashing. The Quran says gays should be put to death. Period. It's no argument.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Agreed completely bro. It's fucking sick and twisted that the media would even bring this shit up. Never mind the fact that this mother fucker was an radical Islamic terrorist that expressed his hatred of gays.....steroids are the real problem?? Give me a fucking break!! GTFOH

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

He called 911 and pledged his allegiance to the Islamic state and his whole family is Al Qaida. His father is big time Al Qaida and the media flat lies about that too and so did the FBI.

"Roid rage" BAH! Total bologna.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
How about blaming the incompetent ass FBI instead, that had him and interviewed his ass 3 times?? That would make much more sense

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm a university professor with degrees in history, mathematics and sociology. I sometimes teach cultural problems courses. Nowhere in the Quran does it say to kill gays. However in the bible it does. In the Quran it says "sodomy" whether it's two men or a man and woman is a sin. The Quran only mentions three things as punishable by death rape, murder and adultery. So please stop spreading hate.

Roid-rage is a myth period. However honestly I've heard several famous athletes and bodybuilders describe the awesome feeling and sense of power roids give/gave them.

I'm a university professor with degrees in history, mathematics and sociology. I sometimes teach cultural problems courses. Nowhere in the Quran does it say to kill gays. However in the bible it does. In the Quran it says "sodomy" whether it's two men or a man and woman is a sin. The Quran only mentions three things as punishable by death rape, murder and adultery. So please stop spreading hate.

It does actually. The punishment for homosexuals is improsonment or death.
They will tell you in the mosque. Watch this... https://youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Roid-rage is a myth period. However honestly I've heard several famous athletes and bodybuilders describe the awesome feeling and sense of power roids give/gave them.

And roid rage is not a myth. It happens to some people who are already angry and they fly into a rage in the heat of the moment. It does not however make people homicidal or constantly in a rage. AAS causes aggression and the rage is just a result of abuse and/or already present anger. And I'm not spread in hate. The Quran is a psychotic religion unlike any other. Watch that video. It isn't just radicals, Islam preaches hatred. Not me sir.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

University professor means absolutely dog shit so don't bring that nonsense. Universities are the main preachers of this liberal tolerance BS that protects people like this and tries to make conservatives and Christians look like the crazy ones.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Saudi Arabia is the center of Islam and practice sharia law and behead gays, adulterers, and people who leave the faith year 'round. This isn't radicalism in the slightest. It is Islam.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Did u notice it said during his steroid use his arms went. From 20 inches to 40inches? Bahaha what a credible source. 40 inch biceps! Dude was probably taking protein and Shit from gnc not juice

Saudi Arabia is the center of Islam and practice sharia law and behead gays, adulterers, and people who leave the faith year 'round. This isn't radicalism in the slightest. It is Islam.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Exactly.What kind of civilized nation buries people up to their neck & stones them to death?Saudi Arabia still practices this.

Then why do they put them to death in arabic countries not for religion just a local law pehaps hmm. Im not religious at all and I have my own opinions about homosexuality but as long as no one is hurting children its none of my bussiness and could care less and dont think right or wrong killing people is fucked up. And Im not going too even pretend the majority of Islam os peacefull the few that are .Are outcasts in there own countries and threatened .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Did u notice it said during his steroid use his arms went. From 20 inches to 40inches? Bahaha what a credible source. 40 inch biceps! Dude was probably taking protein and Shit from gnc not juice
Damn that's some damn good juice lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Then why do they put them to death in arabic countries not for religion just a local law pehaps hmm. Im not religious at all and I have my own opinions about homosexuality but as long as no one is hurting children its none of my bussiness and could care less and dont think right or wrong killing people is fucked up. And Im not going too even pretend the majority of Islam os peacefull the few that are .Are outcasts in there own countries and threatened .

Right. And I do not believe all Muslims are bad in the slightest. But the religion preaches this stuff flat out. Just as many Christians don't know half of what the bible says, same goes with Muslims and all religions.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Right. And I do not believe all Muslims are bad in the slightest. But the religion preaches this stuff flat out. Just as many Christians don't know half of what the bible says, same goes with Muslims and all religions.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
I follow the gymrat religion our sabath is for cheatmeals only sin punishible by death is not reracking your weights and your only following it properly if guys are acusing you of using steroids and there girls keep staring at you

His arms went from 20" to 40" Hahaha, thats sum BS there. If thats true, I want what he was taking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom