napsgear
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steroids and "roid rage" now being linked to Orlando Shooter

Steroids and "roid rage" now being linked to Orlando Shooter

https://youtu.be/_TfrwR8hY7w

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

first off there is no such thing as a "Radical Islam" or "Moderate Islam" this is all bullshit there is only 1 islam and many elements are not compatible with a Liberal Secular Society any muslim who claims otherwise is lying im a muslim myself and there is no denying in islam that the punishment for one who commits homosexuality is Death any muslim who denies this is denying a part of islam however the biggest mistake people make is there needs to be 4 Witnesses to the act to be convicted and punished you cant just kill someone because they claim theyre gay and second This is AMERICA Not an Islamic Country!!! you cant apply sharia here as there is a constitution and this country is not ruled by sharia and muslims have to respect that anyone who cannot respect the rules here should get out!! However Just like muslims have absolutelty no right to spread sharia to the west america has no right in spreading Secular democracy to the muslim world

Islam is NOT Compatible with western democracy

you cant win this war forever there are 2 options for you

1) Pull your troops out of the Islamic World Including the Arabian Peninsula and stop your attempts to Liberalize Islam(which will never happen) and stop your support for Israel and Arab Dictators
    2) Or fight to the end and face a Long bloody war with many lost sons and many more horrible and bloody terrorist attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Omar992 View Post
    Islam is NOT Compatible with western democracy

you cant win this war forever there are 2 options for you

1) Pull your troops out of the Islamic World Including the Arabian Peninsula and stop your attempts to Liberalize Islam(which will never happen) and stop your support for Israel and Arab Dictators
    2) Or fight to the end and face a Long bloody war with many lost sons and many more horrible and bloody terrorist attacks
    Troll...

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Quote Originally Posted by Omar992 View Post
    first off there is no such thing as a "Radical Islam" or "Moderate Islam" this is all bullshit there is only 1 islam and many elements are not compatible with a Liberal Secular Society any muslim who claims otherwise is lying im a muslim myself and there is no denying in islam that the punishment for one who commits homosexuality is Death any muslim who denies this is denying a part of islam however the biggest mistake people make is there needs to be 4 Witnesses to the act to be convicted and punished you cant just kill someone because they claim theyre gay and second This is AMERICA Not an Islamic Country!!! you cant apply sharia here as there is a constitution and this country is not ruled by sharia and muslims have to respect that anyone who cannot respect the rules here should get out!! However Just like muslims have absolutelty no right to spread sharia to the west america has no right in spreading Secular democracy to the muslim world
    But he is right lol I have to agree with him.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Our country is up in everyone's business and does need to pull out everywhere. But I think Islam is psychotic. I don't agree with Islam but I believe in freedom and staying the fuck out of other's business.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Our country is up in everyone's business and does need to pull out everywhere. But I think Islam is psychotic. I don't agree with Islam but I believe in freedom and staying the fuck out of other's business.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off
    I have to agree completely with all of that. One of our biggest problems has always been sticking our nose where it doesn't need to be

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I have to agree completely with all of that. One of our biggest problems has always been sticking our nose where it doesn't need to be

I think we need to be "aware" of what's going on in the world around us because it will only be a matter of time before they're in our backyard.Intel is everything.The last time we didn't pay attention the holocaust happened.

War is about greed for power & money,nothing else.

Wow just wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I don't even know where to begin with this shit. Fucking media....jesus

http://www.realcoolvideos.com/mateen...ce_15130=15133

it is a joke. A bad joke.