napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids Questions

tooswolers

I’m currently running test and eq pre preping for a show (men’s physique)
I’ve debated hgh but I feel it’s not needed in my division and the water retention is kinda late to start. But that’s later questions for off-season. I’m pretty lean 10-12% bf if I guessed. strict diet etc I was wondering when
I should start a cut cycle I’m 17 weeks out I was thinking around 8 weeks and then switch to a test tren win combo till showtime. Any opinion will be great love your video they really help me learn and understand these topics normally my first go to when I have a question

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I’m 24 5’8” 186lbs 10% body fat
Lift 6 days a week with 4 days cardio.
Last cycle was test and eq 600mg weekly adex e3d. Currently on trt till I start my hard cut.
Goals 3% bodyfat

I’m 24 5’8” 186lbs 10% body fat
Lift 6 days a week with 4 days cardio.
Last cycle was test and eq 600mg weekly adex e3d. Currently on trt till I start my hard cut.
Goals 3% bodyfat

3% bodyfat...? Ambitious....

I’m sorry but nobody here is going to recommend steroids at your age bro. Your endocrine system is still under development and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry, because you risk doing irreversible damage to it...

Too young for us to advise any steroid use to you bud. I'm sorry, but we don't condone underage use

Well there really is no advice to give based on age because he is already doing it. So he is fucked either way. As far as physique comps which ive done a few. You are guessing you are 10-12 which means probly more like 15%. And im sorry but 3% lower bf will do nothing for you. For physique you need to show up at about 5-7% bf to even have a chance. Also you dont do a “cut cycle”. You just diet down. I dont think you really know what you are doing. Based on seeing that u used adex. Which is garbage. So your estro is probly sky high which would explain why you arnt lower in bf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently on trt till I start my hard cut.
Goals 3% bodyfat
TRT:
Testosterone replacement therapy: The practice of giving testosterone to treat conditions in which the testes do not produce enough testosterone. This may be due to absence, injury, or disease.

YOU ARE NOT ON TRT....CALLING IT TRT MISLEADS PEOPLE

Call it cruising if you like...but what it really is ..is a low dose cycle...PERIOD

you are overtraining, you are too young and 3% body fat says you are not realistic and truly dont know what you are doing.. you are going to do what you want to do but noone here is going to advise someone your age to use steroids and you need to stop lifting 6 days a week.. thats NOT helpful, its DETRIMENTAL

Top Bottom