napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids questions

sheerwar

Hi sir Dylan, firstly big fan and respect your work efforts.
I want to ask ...are anabolic steroids prepared from animal's hormones?
Being a vegetarian it's a huge concern for me.
People says WINSTROL is prepared from horse's hormones and as Testosterone from animal's testicals and hormones.
But I think they are just chemical enzymes with acids and benzenes attachment and all.
I usually run Equipoise, Tren ,PRIMOBOLAN,winstrol, test prop during cycles ..
Pls answer sir are they VEG ?
Also,I really learned a lot lot about anabolics from your videos.

they are fine for a vegetarian... do you realize how many vegans use steroids man? so many... you have no idea...

Answer sir Dylan
bro, are you neurotic? your question was posted less than 40 minutes ago... do you think i sit here 24 hours a day waiting for your question ? i get THOUSANDS a day and there's this crazy thing that people require... not sure if you have heard of it, but its called sleep... i know its craziness, but even i require it...

Hi sir Dylan, firstly big fan and respect your work efforts.
I want to ask ...are anabolic steroids prepared from animal's hormones?
Being a vegetarian it's a huge concern for me.
People says WINSTROL is prepared from horse's hormones and as Testosterone from animal's testicals and hormones.
But I think they are just chemical enzymes with acids and benzenes attachment and all.
I usually run Equipoise, Tren ,PRIMOBOLAN,winstrol, test prop during cycles ..
Pls answer sir are they VEG ?
Also,I really learned a lot lot about anabolics from your videos.

Chemical compounds in different carrier oils bro. I don't see anything that would be an issue for a vegetarian. It seems pretty trivial to worry about to me. When it comes to steroids there are bigger things to worry about than whether something in it came from an animal

Chemical compounds in different carrier oils bro. I don't see anything that would be an issue for a vegetarian. It seems pretty trivial to worry about to me. When it comes to steroids there are bigger things to worry about than whether something in it came from an animal

Hi brother rickroad.....what bigger than steriods.....in context for animals?

Hi sir
How many days after a last shot we should start PCT or nolva /clomid ?

It depends on the ester of the compound you're using ... if you're using test-c or test-e, you start PCT 2 weeks after last pin

Top Bottom