napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids plateau

sharkoost

Hello Dylan,

Hope all well.. age 26 living in India, Bangalore and I am am working out from the past 3 years naturally without any anabolics etc and doing good with decent amount of strength and stamina. But now I am hit a plateau like everyone where I am not able to change my body or take it to the next level.. But being an endomorph I carry lot of body fat and I want to Completely transform my physique and take it to the next level. I want to get totally ripped shredded and muscular and strong that's the reason I have contacted to ask you regarding this. I know we all need help of the boosters and more importantly a mentor who is experienced and knows what and how to do. I am following you and I understand you are one experienced man who can help others. I just wanted to ask you how can you help me brother in taking my physique to the next level.
What will be the cost and will I be able to get the products in India, and will you be guiding me through out.

You will not plateau after 3 years, change your routine, change your workout and eating AAS are not for you.

bro, if you only knew how damn ridiculous it is to say you have reached a plateau in 3 years then you would slap yourself... im here to help so i have to educate you brother... that is STUPID as shit to say and i beg you not to say that to anyone else or they will likely let you have it.. you need to fix your diet and training, clearly... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

What does your nutrition look like? Being an endomorph, you are prone to fat gain easier so your nutrition will need to be tailored to your body type. A simple google search will help you with this. You need to get your body fat down down to around 12-13% before even considering AAS. A sarms cycle could help you with this.

So after getting my training g and nutrition in the right track and lowering my body fat, after that can I start my cycle. And moreover I have noticed that after few days and training and proper nutrition I start to gain size but my fat does not reduce. Anyhow lowering my fat and getting my training and nutrition later can I start my cycle?

So after getting my training g and nutrition in the right track and lowering my body fat, after that can I start my cycle. And moreover I have noticed that after few days and training and proper nutrition I start to gain size but my fat does not reduce. Anyhow lowering my fat and getting my training and nutrition later can I start my cycle?

Forget cycling. You are basically saying give me steroids so I can get ripped. At 19% you can run whatever you want you will not get better and after you finish you will get fatter and your health will be shit.

Learn to eat proper, drop bodyfat to 12% train for another 4 years then come back and tell us how you are 200lbs 12% bodyfat and reached plateau. /thread

If your nutrition was right your bodyfat would lower. Your diet is definitely not in check if it's at 19%. Take a look at my diet thread for help in this area

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

90 percent of platues happen because of hard heads .2 times in your bodybuilding adventure you will get phenomenal results . Your first year in the gym and then your first cycle both of these periods your diet can be shit and training can consist of beating your head against the mirrior in the gym and you will grow and get lean. Problem is most people get these newbie gains and think there shitty nutrition and crappy training methods are impeccable because of the gains they made so when that phase is over and things need to be done right it stops working

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

YOU HAVE to make CONSTANT changes to diet and training... people dont realize how often they just continue to do the same things over and over and over again... you can take everything under the sun but if your diet and training are not consistent, disciplined and constantly changing, OF COURSE you are not going to make progress...

YOU HAVE to make CONSTANT changes to diet and training... people dont realize how often they just continue to do the same things over and over and over again... you can take everything under the sun but if your diet and training are not consistent, disciplined and constantly changing, OF COURSE you are not going to make progress...

I've been at my current gym for for a little over three years. I see the same people, doing the same exercises, in the same order, with the same weight day in day out with no variety or changes in their physique. I wonder why they even bother showing up...oh yeah, to take selfies, suck up oxygen and monopolize the equipment

90 percent of platues happen because of hard heads .2 times in your bodybuilding adventure you will get phenomenal results . Your first year in the gym and then your first cycle both of these periods your diet can be shit and training can consist of beating your head against the mirrior in the gym and you will grow and get lean. Problem is most people get these newbie gains and think there shitty nutrition and crappy training methods are impeccable because of the gains they made so when that phase is over and things need to be done right it stops working

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Stickie material ^^^^^

I've been at my current gym for for a little over three years. I see the same people, doing the same exercises, in the same order, with the same weight day in day out with no variety or changes in their physique. I wonder why they even bother showing up...oh yeah, to take selfies, suck up oxygen and monopolize the equipment
It's sickening bro. I see it in my gym too. The same guys that look the same carrying the same amount of fat and muscle without progressing at all year after year. If you aren't progressing you need change, and people get sucked into this repetitive rut. I don't know how they're blinded to it

It's sickening bro. I see it in my gym too. The same guys that look the same carrying the same amount of fat and muscle without progressing at all year after year. If you aren't progressing you need change, and people get sucked into this repetitive rut. I don't know how they're blinded to it

My theory is that most of those guys aren't trying to change for the better; they're just trying to "not get worse"

My theory is that most of those guys aren't trying to change for the better; they're just trying to "not get worse"
I guess so, but I'd think everyone wpukd want to improve...but that's just me

I couldn't imagine having that mindset.. but from the way many people approach all this, I'm thinking your theory is spot on for some.

I couldn't imagine having that mindset.. but from the way many people approach all this, I'm thinking your theory is spot on for some.

It's how 95% of people approach life, at least in the US. Lazy, whiny, crybaby pussies.

I think a lot of people think that if they stick to what gave them their noob gains then one day it will all start working again. Or that they are addicted to particular way of training but seemingly not addicted to making progress!

Top Bottom