napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids are NOT magic pills or oils: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I address the MOST misunderstood concept to do with steroid use, explaining why steroids are NOT magic pills and oils. I clear up all the misconceptions that come along with steroid use and provides an explanation on what they actually do and who should use them. This video is an absolute must watch because the abundance of misinformation on steroids use is prevalent... Do not miss this video!

Steroids are NOT magic pills or oils: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2azUmFEU8

Great point. I wish more people would get that. Yes they help compared to someone not on them lifting weights, but some people think you shoot some test and hit the weights and you look like Arnold. That aint the case.

Wait... so steroids aren't meant to remedy my 35% bodyfat and turn me into Dorian Yates? I actually have to work? Well shit.... Lmao Fuckin spot on vid, Dylan.

But Jason Blaha says I can run 600mg of test for 20 weeks, not lift and gain 20lbs of muscle lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

It's sad that you even have to make a video addressing this, but it's so true that the newbies especially think that something magic is going to happen with steroids. The truth is that there is no replacement for hard fucking work in the kitchen and the gym

What really irks me is when people downplay someone's gains/physique because they know or suspect they are enhanced. The guys at my gym that are indeed enhanced are also the ones who don't miss days, adhere to programs and diets, and are killing it. The guys who come into the gym to gossip and talk shit are a part of the reason people think steroids are the magic pills.

"Man that guy's diced up!"

"I would be too if I was injecting shit"

Nah bro you still wouldn't cause you come to the gym to fuck off and take up space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck... better start hitting the gym now. Appropriate for the gifted and talented out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i hope everyone gets a chance to see this one... i think we all are very aware by now of the severity of the problems with this misconception so this video should help and enlighten many

Top Bottom