napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids that are not good for beginners: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Good video.

Reading a lot of the posts on this site made me guess that Trenbolone would be the #1 choice for what NOT to use early in ones PED-years.

Can I get your opinion on something? I've seen this type of thing a handful of times, and it leaves me bewildered every single time...

So, there are a few people I know, not friends just acquaintances, but they decided to do a bodybuilding comp.. These people have like 1-2 natural shows under their belts. Then they decide to do an NPC show, which obviously most, if not all guys are using steroids.

Never even using a single steroid before, these guys hired "coaches", and they put them on a cycle that should only be used by experienced people...I'm talking like 4-5 compounds!!!!

My question is, have you seen this type of thing before? Also, what would be your advice to these guys that join an NPC show, and go on a cycle of way too many compounds for their first time? Does this sort of thing happen more often than I think it does?

I hope I'm not intruding by posting this here, but figured it relates to your post.

Thanks brotha

Can I get your opinion on something? I've seen this type of thing a handful of times, and it leaves me bewildered every single time...

So, there are a few people I know, not friends just acquaintances, but they decided to do a bodybuilding comp.. These people have like 1-2 natural shows under their belts. Then they decide to do an NPC show, which obviously most, if not all guys are using steroids.

Never even using a single steroid before, these guys hired "coaches", and they put them on a cycle that should only be used by experienced people...I'm talking like 4-5 compounds!!!!

My question is, have you seen this type of thing before? Also, what would be your advice to these guys that join an NPC show, and go on a cycle of way too many compounds for their first time? Does this sort of thing happen more often than I think it does?

I hope I'm not intruding by posting this here, but figured it relates to your post.

Thanks brotha

yes, this happens all the time... i dont know exactly what you want me to say... thats up them to use their heads and realize thats far too much to be taking right off the jump... thats not something i can control man.. i obviously cant stop all these coaches etc... so i dont really know what you want me to say in that regard... yes, its common but there's no way to stop it

yes, this happens all the time... i dont know exactly what you want me to say... thats up them to use their heads and realize thats far too much to be taking right off the jump... thats not something i can control man.. i obviously cant stop all these coaches etc... so i dont really know what you want me to say in that regard... yes, its common but there's no way to stop it

I guess I just wanted to see if it's more common than I thought. I agree, no way to stop it. Those people just have to learn the hard way I guess

This is a video everyone should watch BEFORE getting into AAS.

I guess I just wanted to see if it's more common than I thought. I agree, no way to stop it. Those people just have to learn the hard way I guess

absolutely its common. Gotta guy at my gym currently that is being trained by a pretty high level competitor names Jeff. Jeff is 26 and he is training the guy i know Steve who i believe is around 38-40. Both are big ass dudes, tall and built. Steve hasnt ever taken a single compound form what he says but is doing a show here in the summer and Jeff has him running Tren/hgh/slin. His health in the end, im not good enough friends with him to say anything. With the insulin he is just playing with fire right there, either way yes its common to see or hear about but no way to stop it. You just have to let people do them and make their own decisions.

One thing that I love about this community is that the more experienced people actually care about the safety of the newbies, me included.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Top Bottom