napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids in mma

kolargor

Hello Mr.Dylan

I'll be doing mma for 2 years and i have some problem with my body. Im like 6 foot 3 and 175 pounds.I really need more muscle because my athleticism is bad also wrestling too only because im weak and don't have enough muscle to support my long bones.I was thinking to use Testosterone E for 16 weeks 250 mg/week.Reason i want this long cycle is because i will start first week and end cycle at day when my next mma match is.I want to use it not because i want to look good it's because i want to perform better and get stronger a little bit and gain like 10 pounds max with good diet.And by the way this is amateur competition and no doping test.

So i want to ask your what is your opinion on this,and your advice what will be best for my situation?

Do you even lift weights? Id bet my lunch that the root of your issue lies here. If you do lift weights for how long?

Hello Mr.Dylan

I'll be doing mma for 2 years and i have some problem with my body. Im like 6 foot 3 and 175 pounds.I really need more muscle because my athleticism is bad also wrestling too only because im weak and don't have enough muscle to support my long bones.I was thinking to use Testosterone E for 16 weeks 250 mg/week.Reason i want this long cycle is because i will start first week and end cycle at day when my next mma match is.I want to use it not because i want to look good it's because i want to perform better and get stronger a little bit and gain like 10 pounds max with good diet.And by the way this is amateur competition and no doping test.

So i want to ask your what is your opinion on this,and your advice what will be best for my situation?
my honest opinion is all you will ever get... i would not advise you steroid use if you paid me a million dollars broseph... im sorry but you have no clue what you are doing and you are ridiculously undersized to use steroids...

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 25-30 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

there are clearly major holes and problems in your diet and training... what type of lifting do you do and what does your diet typically look like...

Well I do MMA myself. Steroids to get better at your ground game. My advice there is stop wrestling do BJJ instead. In my opinion wrestling is for the more mucselar guys

Well I do MMA myself. Steroids to get better at your ground game. My advice there is stop wrestling do BJJ instead. In my opinion wrestling is for the more mucselar guys

My friend, I have to disagree. I'm very pro bjj. I'm a BB and been training over 20 yrs. Was training bjj before people here i the U.S. even knew what it was. So, I'm very pro bjj. That being said, wrestling, no matter your body type, is very important. I wished I wrestled in high school. My son is in his 20's. He wrestled and does bjj. The wrestling mind-set alone puts you on another level. He can take the match anywhere he wants. Stand up, guard, etc. You don't have to be the best wrestler, but be good enough to get some takedowns and defend takedowns.

Specialize in one thing, but know everything.

My friend, I have to disagree. I'm very pro bjj. I'm a BB and been training over 20 yrs. Was training bjj before people here i the U.S. even knew what it was. So, I'm very pro bjj. That being said, wrestling, no matter your body type, is very important. I wished I wrestled in high school. My son is in his 20's. He wrestled and does bjj. The wrestling mind-set alone puts you on another level. He can take the match anywhere he wants. Stand up, guard, etc. You don't have to be the best wrestler, but be good enough to get some takedowns and defend takedowns.

Specialize in one thing, but know everything.
WELL said on your last statement and i completely agree! WELL SAID

Thank you everyone for posting here and giving me advice.
i forgot to say im 19 years old.
And thanks to mr.dylan
i'll be exploring about steroids for couple of years nothing special to say just reading much as i can on internet 1 book read and that's it.
My main think in mma is stand up(only boxing) but larger guys im working with in gym easy take me down or trow me bcs of my weight and power.
Im trying to eat much as can.6 times a day.2 times meat,a lot of milk,eggs(mostly whites),walnuts,high calories cheese,peanuts,and always staying hydrate with a lot of water.I use this diet about month and a half and gained like 8-9 pounds and get stronger a little bit.im lifting weighs 5 times a week with isolate every group of muscle(not combinating muscle group like chest and triceps) working a day only chest or arms or legs.I only wanted to speed up my grow and prepare well for next competition.So i wanted ho hear everyone opinion on my situation especially from mr.dylan.
And sorry for my bad english.

Thank you everyone for posting here and giving me advice.
i forgot to say im 19 years old.
And thanks to mr.dylan
i'll be exploring about steroids for couple of years nothing special to say just reading much as i can on internet 1 book read and that's it.
My main think in mma is stand up(only boxing) but larger guys im working with in gym easy take me down or trow me bcs of my weight and power.
Im trying to eat much as can.6 times a day.2 times meat,a lot of milk,eggs(mostly whites),walnuts,high calories cheese,peanuts,and always staying hydrate with a lot of water.I use this diet about month and a half and gained like 8-9 pounds and get stronger a little bit.im lifting weighs 5 times a week with isolate every group of muscle(not combinating muscle group like chest and triceps) working a day only chest or arms or legs.I only wanted to speed up my grow and prepare well for next competition.So i wanted ho hear everyone opinion on my situation especially from mr.dylan.
And sorry for my bad english.

I'm glad you took the time to listen to the advice here bro. Not only are you too undersized for steroid use. You are also way too young. You just need to keep hitting it hard on diet, which seems to be your biggest problem at the moment.

Here is a good resource for you that you should take the time to read. https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As a former wrestler this makes absolutely no sense because if they are taking you down that means you don't have your technique down sprawling and etc you constantly seek control that includes under hook over hook, over hook under hook, and clinch and make sure you have your stance is correct taking steroids doesn't make you better because I can promise you that I've beaten people on steroids because they try to what you are I'm lying not either work on your technique find a coach also don't work on just wrestling you need to work on your Brazilian Jui Jistu and should do more compound movements not only for size and strength but to improve your propriocetion or awareness of a your surroundings and also why do you want to gain weight and weight class are in

Steroids won't make replace hard work put the work in along with getting your diet and training in check Do more compound moves squats,deadlift,over head press,even bench press and eat Whole Foods and get your technique down and You are too young to take steroids

Last edited:
To clarify steroids are common probably more common than most sports I remember taking a piss test damn near every match

I will probably listen to you guys and not take them.You have much more experience with that than me.But i must said my coach said i have very good technique in both wrestling and bjj.But others have also good technique as me but only thing it's separating me from them is body power,mass and explosiveness.
I'll try to do this with much more food and supplements,for now.
I always wanted to try steroids i don't know why but i want.
Im doing healthy life never tryed alcohol or cigarets,weed or some stronger drug.
Runnig and weight traning.When Dylan said steroids in my body size now can damage my ligaments,joints,tendons,bones that's the biggest problem i had many injury and battling with some now.Both knees,both ankles,both shoulders...I have body ever worst than cain velazquez(mma fighter with most injurys)

There's weight classes for a reason. There are strong wrestlers at every weight division my man, chad mendes at featherweight, khabib at lightweight, Cormier at light heavyweight, etc. Yes those are all professionals but they got there for a reason. You can too, just gotta work on your technique and do not jump the gun into steroids, I wouldn't take any PED at all right now, just work with your coach and focus on your technique

please use your head here bro.. you know already that you should not be using them, i can tell.. you will get bigger and stronger, trust me... you are only 19... do you expect to be a mr. olympia at your age? of course not bro.. just go about this the right way... in a year or two you can easily start taking sarms man and they will definitely help you as well...

please use your head here bro.. you know already that you should not be using them, i can tell.. you will get bigger and stronger, trust me... you are only 19... do you expect to be a mr. olympia at your age? of course not bro.. just go about this the right way... in a year or two you can easily start taking sarms man and they will definitely help you as well...

thank you mr.Dylan
I appreciate your advice and i will do as you said.
Because you know so much more from me,and i come here to get best advice i can on my situation and i get it.
Thanks a lot to everyone.

thank you mr.Dylan
Because you know so much more from me,and i come here to get best advice i can on my situation and i get it.

It's our pleasure to help bro

thank you mr.Dylan
very very very mature and responsible decision that i have a lot of respect for... you come to me anytime you need my help bro

Top Bottom