napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids for joints and tendons

Mark Diesel

I know nandrolone is good to run for your joints, and I've read boldenone and anavar are good to run for joint and tendon health too. Does anyone know if there are others that help with joint and tendon health? And does anyone know if halotestin is better or worse for joints and tendons? Super curious about this, I struggle with my elbows and knees quite often. Thanks

I've always felt that anabolics in order to help with joint and tendon issues are a bad idea. You just putting a Band-Aid on a problem and misusing the anabolics in a major way.

Not enough people spend enough time stretching, or using the sauna, dry needling, etc.

And too many people are trying to lift too much weight with God awful form.

I've always felt that anabolics in order to help with joint and tendon issues are a bad idea. You just putting a Band-Aid on a problem and misusing the anabolics in a major way.

Not enough people spend enough time stretching, or using the sauna, dry needling, etc.

And too many people are trying to lift too much weight with God awful form.

Funny you say that, I'm a powerlifter. And I spend An hour or longer every day stretching, I am very mobile except my shoulders. Just the benching heavy twice a week, and heavy heavy dips matched with lowbar squats twice a week is just harsh on the elbows and knees. I recover from it just fine in off-season training, but I'm looking for something to keep them healthy, or a solution to the problem while on cycle training for PRs.

NONE of these heal you... all they do is mask the pain for the time being and leave you far worse than when you began making it rather stupid to do if you are in real pain

I know nandrolone is good to run for your joints, and I've read boldenone and anavar are good to run for joint and tendon health too. Does anyone know if there are others that help with joint and tendon health? And does anyone know if halotestin is better or worse for joints and tendons? Super curious about this, I struggle with my elbows and knees quite often. Thanks

How old are you? My husband is mid 40's and was athletic until he had knee and elbow issues as well. MRI revealed it was Osteo Arthritis. He's had two PRP procedures done on both knees and elbows after trying steroid injections. The procedures helped his knees but made elbows worse.

I set him up for acupuncture, and that cured the issue. Major difference first visit and complete change after second visit. He was to the point that it was difficult to lift a water bottle (that tells you how bad it was). He travels often for his job and the suitcases were an major issue. Now it's much better, but he does have to be careful to not over do it in the gym.

I also had a tennis elbow issue and acupuncture took care of that. (that's the reason I set him to go after I tried it).

mk2866 and mk677 are EXTREMELY beneficial in your situation as well... they provide REAL healing as opposed to masking it... it increases tendon and ligament strength as well as bone density which is huge in an injury situation...

HGH is the best for tendons and healing...

I dealt with a sub scapular impingement/tendonitis for years (Injury from baseball). I haven't used SARMS like Dylan suggested. However, I started to supplement Tumeric, with black pepper and chia seeds. 2 teaspoons of tumeric, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Since then I have a a good deal of improvement in the tendonitis and overall inflammation. Recovery time from workouts have also improved.

I dealt with a sub scapular impingement/tendonitis for years (Injury from baseball). I haven't used SARMS like Dylan suggested. However, I started to supplement Tumeric, with black pepper and chia seeds. 2 teaspoons of tumeric, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Since then I have a a good deal of improvement in the tendonitis and overall inflammation. Recovery time from workouts have also improved.
nice bro, thanks for sharing

I have run three cycles that included MK2866 and before the first I had some serious shoulder pain. After the first run it was gone. No pain and the shoulder is stronger.
I will make sure to include it in a cycle at least once a year just for the healing benefits.

I have run three cycles that included MK2866 and before the first I had some serious shoulder pain. After the first run it was gone. No pain and the shoulder is stronger.
I will make sure to include it in a cycle at least once a year just for the healing benefits.
nice bro, thanks for sharing

Ok for sure, I've given mk2866 a try and it helped somewhat, I'll stack it with mk677 this time. Thanks guys, and I'm 26

I take 2500mg a day. You really think I should take THAT much? I was already pushing double the dose lol

As an athlete I recommend 3-6g of DHA+EPA. You have to look at the bottle and see how much actual EPA and DHA are in there. In most cases I find you need somewhere between 6-10g of total "fish oil" to meet those Omega 3 requirements. I get mine from Costco and take 6 capsules per day. That gets me in that range.

Top Bottom