napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and injury

U.K.Guy

Hi, I'm 6 weeks into a 12 week test E cycle and I'm pretty certian I've just caused a partial tear in my rotator cuff (it's happened before). I see a lot of people reccomend stopping any cycle and jumping straight onto pct so you can get back on cycle once recovered?
I was thinking taking it to 10 weeks and trying to clean up whatever gains I can by cutting up and hopefully the test will maintain my chest and shoulder gains so far as I will hardly be training them for a while. Also won't the test improve healing rate with increased red blood cell count? What are your thoughts?
Also I am running mk677

Honestly bro, you will still see atrophy in any muscle group you don't train, no matter if you are on steroids or not. That's just the way it goes. I'd personally come off and recover. No sense in continuing cycling unless you can train correctly

You should see an ortho bro. Rotator cuff tears require surgical intervention the vast majority of the time.

You should see an ortho bro. Rotator cuff tears require surgical intervention the vast majority of the time.
exactly, this is a SEVERE injury and if its partially torn, you have GOT to stop training and get it checked out or its going to fully tear and if that happens, well, you are going to have a terribly long and rough recovery

You definitely need to seek professional medical advice for your tear. It's nothing to take lightly at all

Hi, I'm 6 weeks into a 12 week test E cycle and I'm pretty certian I've just caused a partial tear in my rotator cuff (it's happened before). I see a lot of people reccomend stopping any cycle and jumping straight onto pct so you can get back on cycle once recovered?
I was thinking taking it to 10 weeks and trying to clean up whatever gains I can by cutting up and hopefully the test will maintain my chest and shoulder gains so far as I will hardly be training them for a while. Also won't the test improve healing rate with increased red blood cell count? What are your thoughts?
Also I am running mk677

The test will certainly "help" to preserve any size you have but by not training it it will lose some size. In your case i personally would ride out the test cycle and keep training legs and core while seeing a doc. If you completely tear it you will in fact need surgery and its going to be a long road back. Your call to make in the end

Great news! It's not a tear!!!! I was adamant it was a tear as I have torn it before and it felt the same. I have just severely agitated it causing it to swell and grind. I seen a osteopath today and she thinks that the steroids has caused x/y imbalance due to certain muscles responding well to the test. It can be solved by backing off on certain muscle groups and focusing on the weakness points, I can also carry on the steroids, if anything hinted at staying on them to solve the problem quicker

Great news! It's not a tear!!!! I was adamant it was a tear as I have torn it before and it felt the same. I have just severely agitated it causing it to swell and grind. I seen a osteopath today and she thinks that the steroids has caused x/y imbalance due to certain muscles responding well to the test. It can be solved by backing off on certain muscle groups and focusing on the weakness points, I can also carry on the steroids, if anything hinted at staying on them to solve the problem quicker

good new bro, there you go. makes me wonder if its the same scenario for me, i have issues with my shoulders as well

If it is mate I recommend seeing an osteopath. I normally go to physios and sports therapists but this was so much better. She completely took every muscle into consideration to pinpoint all the imbalances

If it is mate I recommend seeing an osteopath. I normally go to physios and sports therapists but this was so much better. She completely took every muscle into consideration to pinpoint all the imbalances

just may have to, back is pretty stiffened as well. lifting 7D/week gets to you eventually. Massage scheduled next week thank god. glad to hear your good

thats really really good to hear and consider yourself blessed bro, seriously... use this as a learning tool for the future and get well man... mk677 will definitely be beneficial and very smart on your part to be using it... mk2866 would be something to consider as well

Cheers Dylan. I was planning on 2866 in my pct but with recommending it intra cycle would that still be ok or would it cause to much surpession while trying to rebuild test levels etc

Last edited:
Cheers Dylan. I was planning on 2866 in my pct but with recommending it intra cycle would that still be ok or would it cause to much surpession while trying to rebuild test levels etc
i would save it for a bridge after your cycle and pct...

Top Bottom