napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids in india

coronti77

Hi Dylan,

Im from India. I have been following you very from many months and I must say that the information you provide is very informative and profound.

Just wanted to take your advice. I am a 5' 7 guy with 65 kgs and a body fat percentage of 13 %.

Very soon i am due to start a cycle that of Tren Max 200 which includes a mixture ( Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg, Drostanolane Propionate 50 mg and Testosterone Propionate 100 mg).

Now i do mixed martial arts and I am worried about my endurance therefore I have decided to add cardarine (GW 501516) into my cycle.

However i also wish to add Anavar in order to get leaner henceforth my question to you is do i really need to add Anavar or will Tren Max 200 and Cardarine combination will give me reasonable fat cutting and increase lean muscle mass results.

Good lord ... bro please STOP all of this now.

You weigh 65Kg and you want to use Tren?!? Tren is for advanced users .... You need to work on your diet...

let me get this straight... you weigh a whopping 143 lbs. and want to use steroids??? then top it off you want to use TREN?????? GOOD LORD STOP THE BULL SHIT!! this is so stupid man, and you KNOW IT! stop it!

watch this video and it will help... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H12CgAlAMEA

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars...

how old are you man?

Why does everyone in India who weighs 140lbs think that they can only progress with steroids? Does anyone there actually know how to train and eat?

Hi Dylan,

Im from India. I have been following you very from many months and I must say that the information you provide is very informative and profound.

Just wanted to take your advice. I am a 5' 7 guy with 65 kgs and a body fat percentage of 13 %.

Very soon i am due to start a cycle that of Tren Max 200 which includes a mixture ( Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg, Drostanolane Propionate 50 mg and Testosterone Propionate 100 mg).

Now i do mixed martial arts and I am worried about my endurance therefore I have decided to add cardarine (GW 501516) into my cycle.

However i also wish to add Anavar in order to get leaner henceforth my question to you is do i really need to add Anavar or will Tren Max 200 and Cardarine combination will give me reasonable fat cutting and increase lean muscle mass results.

Bro you are severely undersized and you need to stop,all of this before you really hurt yourself. You have no business using steroids whatsoever.

i am 29 years old and i have been lifting for the past 5 years... I had hit a plateau and this happens to be my third cycle. Thanks a lot for the information.

i am 29 years old and i have been lifting for the past 5 years... I had hit a plateau and this happens to be my third cycle. Thanks a lot for the information.

You weigh 65Kg, you have been training for 5 years... and you hit a plateau...?!?

The only reason you hit a plateau is because you don't have your diet together. Without your diet structured right with the right training, you will not make progress

hey brother... im not being a dick here and only trying to help... but you cant hit a plateau when you havent made any progress... so you have it all wrong... your diet is the issue here... you dont know what you are doing and you are going about this all wrong man... your going to end up fucking yourself up bro

thanks for sharing some valuable information like i said before i train MMA frequently (and lift weights occasionally like 3 times in a week )and for that i have to be lean and move faster therefore carrying a muscular weight of 75kg - 80 kg for a guy of my size will be detrimental for my MMA career that is why i do not intend to be big like bodybuilders who find it difficult to cope up with the endurance and gas out faster in the ring. However rightly said i must focus on my diet and let go of the Tren cycle that i am due to start. Just curious to know is there anything that i can add to enhance my endurance and cardio for MMA.

Last edited:
tren is literally the worst thing you could ever run for endurance... literally, it will destroy it... so, are you really sure about that? you DO NOT need steroids for what you want to do here

i am going to show you exactly what you need to do... however if you are not going to listen and do absolutely fucking STUPID shit, then im not going to waste my time because everything so far, has been just absurd...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom