napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids I bought

plotomysot

Hey Dylan,

I follow your channel.

I was taking 200mg 1cc every two week prescribed. I am acquainted with someone that said he could get steroid. We first bought testosterone, Trenbolone 200mg and Dianabol 20 mg capsules. The boxes that they came in do not indicate the contents but the bottle labeling does. When we ordered them I started to take my test once a week and the purchased material took longer than expected so when I started it I had an expectation that I would have enhance libido.

I didn't really feel anything but would have expected to have my sex drive increase maybe two to three days after. Nothing happened. I wondered if anyone had experience with Sentinel Pharmaceuticals.

I did the Roid test and it was inconclusive.

Last edited:
first of all, i dont "sell" anything... you so youare aware... dude, i dont even know where to start... i dont want anything to do with this, i do know that.. this is some of the most fucked up shit i have ever heard but im definitely not your guy , i can tell you that... this is something for i dont even know who because even though there are some fucked up guys out there giving advice, i wouldnt even put this on them... seriously... i dont even know what to say so i'll just leave it alone from here.. i dont even know why you wrote me this shit to be honest... fucking scary, thats all i know

All this ^^^ to ask if anyone is familiar with Sentinel Pharmaceuticals? Stop ordering from them, it's as simple as that! There are several approved sources for ugl and pharma grade gear on this forum with impeccable reputations...search them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides the fact this poor guy doesn't have a clue what he's doing, it's all just totally wrong

Top Bottom