napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids or HGH for better fatloss.? Want to get in single digit fat percentage

Deepak1111

Hello Dylan sir. I am a big fan of your your videos from India. I love your content and you are doing a great job for all of us. I saw your video on india and misguiding trainers and lack of information about everything in India.
I am 25 years old. Height 5 feet 8 inches and weighing 85 kgs .Lifting since 4 years and pretty much regular and always take good diet. I have used some steroids in past. And ran a proper PCT . And now i am recovered.
I am thinking to take HGH. I am 13-14 percent body fat and want to get rid of extra pounds to be in single digit bf category. Which GH will you suggest to me. And GH beat the capability of steroids in fat burning or steroids are better. ?
I think GH is a safer option can you help me sir please.? And does GH have any side effects on testosterone and sexual life because thats the main concern. I know steroids shut down natural test and it take months or sometimes year to get back to normal.

Does gh also have dependancy like steroids have. Its hard to get off steroids. And can it be as powerful as clen and winstrol are for fat burning. Plz help

You shouldn't be looking at either hgh or steroids for fat loss. That's not what they are for.

Proper diet and adding in gw, s4, and rad140 is the route id take

neither one of these should be used man... your age for hgh is ridiculous and steroids are NOT used for what you want... mk677 would be an option or other sarms but you are definitely looking at the wrong areas for your goals

Top Bottom