domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steroids and hgh

steroids and hgh

hey bro please need some help m running 100mg of test p a week and have done 70iu of hgh too i will be doing test p 100mg for about 6 to 10 weeks coz i do sports and no testing is done in it. and should i add anything to it and do i have to do Pct after this and which ones plz and do i need hcg after. and i want to have a kid later about 6 months will i need hcg for later plz help sir thanks

Banned
    train wreck

you guys take this one...I ain't got the energy or patience right now

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    train wreck

you guys take this one...I ain't got the energy or patience right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    hey bro please need some help m running 100mg of test p a week and have done 70iu of hgh too i will be doing test p 100mg for about 6 to 10 weeks coz i do sports and no testing is done in it. and should i add anything to it and do i have to do Pct after this and which ones plz and do i need hcg after. and i want to have a kid later about 6 months will i need hcg for later plz help sir thanks
    bro, its beyond impossible for me to help you if you do not give me anything to work with ... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    bro, its beyond impossible for me to help you if you do not give me anything to work with ... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?
    Not sure which post title of your recent progress pics Dylan. You look incredible!!. Wanna share with us your stack?

Sorry to hijack this post

Lol... come on man. We need way more details.

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Not sure which post title of your recent progress pics Dylan. You look incredible!!. Wanna share with us your stack?

Sorry to hijack this post

THANK YOU! here is the link to my log! https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...lli-11728.html

I see a lot wrong here, but first we need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

I'm jumping on the train.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

please answer the questions before you do something extremely stupid man