napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids help for 21 year old

bohoot

Sir
I'm an beginner beeing to gym from 3 months i havent gain any muscle what am i supposed to use(steroids or suppliments) to gain weight and muscle at present my weight is 54 and 21 years old
Expecting and rply frm u thanking u

You're too young for steroids andyou're not going to get help with them. And you weigh 54lbs?

Sir
I'm an beginner beeing to gym from 3 months i havent gain any muscle what am i supposed to use(steroids or suppliments) to gain weight and muscle at present my weight is 54 and 21 years old

Forst, please! Ise Google translator ok? English not my first language either, but we can not understand you.

But ok, here is my response. 21 is too young for steroids! Body of yours still growing and steroids now will hurt you badly! You need time and food!

Nrxt, 3 months is not ans aamount of time in gym that will matter where growing muscle is concerned! Supplements such as vitamins and proteins? Sure. Yes. That wpuld be good. But growing muscle takes time! It takes years! Not just months!!! You need to workout longer and harder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, come on man.. dont act like this.. your being ridiculous to say the least... 3 months? 3 whole months... bro you need to put in YEARS and YEARS and YEARS of training and a consistent diet etc... steroids should not be in your vocabulary for a decade.. so please drop it bro.. your being absurd.... you need to only focus on diet and training now and STOP this absurdity... all you need now is some whey protein and and start learning the basics of diet and training... stop the nonsense

Dylan you're a very strong man because I would've snapped months ago... Man cmon you can not be even thinking about steroids at that age and with that little experience.

Dylan you're a very strong man because I would've snapped months ago... Man cmon you can not be even thinking about steroids at that age and with that little experience.
its just the Good Lord giving me patience because me like 5 years ago... yeah, not happening but you know, i just know what the mission is and so i never lose sight of it... this shit here though is just fucking stupid and absurd and you know what really pisses me off, is most of these guys know better, seriously...

Sir

Bro. You are too young and have only been Lifting three months. You are way too impatient. You are not ready for steroids. You need to lift big and eat big. Maybe some protein and creatine supps. But that's it.

You are way too young and you've barely been in a gym. This lifestyle requires dedication, discipline, and consistency for YEARS to build a proper foundation before ever resorting to steroid use. You are about as far from that as you can get right now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom