napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids For Fat Loss: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I'm extremely happy to see this video done, with all the speculative cycles that come up for cutting

However now we still have too deal with the masses of cognitively impaired who will read the tittal watch the video without any volume then post ridiculous stuff

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

However now we still have too deal with the masses of cognitively impaired who will read the tittal watch the video without any volume then post ridiculous stuff

LOLLL sooooooo true! i have had to ask several people today if they were watching my videos with the volume on... ive had nearly 10 emails already this morning of people asking questions that were covered in GREAT DETAIL on the videos they were asking about...

Lol'd I can see it happening. Great vid Dylan school up the noobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like "What do you mean steroids aren't for fat loss??Dylan just made a vid about.It's right there in title!"

Top Bottom