napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and Disabilities

Wheels4life

Okay so I am not sure if this question has been asked before, but for background I am a 45 yr old male with incomplete paraplegia (use a wheelchair) legs don't work but there is some muscle tone and sensation.

I have been on trt for almost a year and in that time I did one blast of Test E 375 week for 16 weeks with great gains and surprisingly amazing improvement on my shoulder impingement. I work out 5 times a week but obviously because of my disability I skip leg day lol.

I wanted to do another blast of Test E and this time was thinking of introducing deca and dostinex/caber into the mix, my only concern is if I were to keep my doses similar 375 test E and 400 deca would that be to much considering I am not introducing legs into the equation (although I have seen many users at my gym never do legs, lol)

another question is... I am only able to inject into the delts because my thighs and glutes def do not have enough muscle to take the shot. tried the T in my thigh and it seemed like it just went into the fat causing a lump for a few days so just went delt from then on out. would I be super sore using only my delts for the above scenario? Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Hi Dylan, sorry for not posting that with the question I know it must be pretty annoying to always have to ask guys this question. I had posted it in an introduction thread but this is actually a bit more up to date, I shouldn’t have expected you to check prior posts, my apologies.
Height: 5’4’
Weight: 155
Body fat %12
Years of training 20

I have just finished my very first blast cycle prob a little over a month ago :
Test E 375 16 weeks...
Trt so I dropped back down to my dose 150
Was at 14% body fat at the end of the cycle but have been dropping more weight on a low carb regime.
Any insight or thoughts would be great. Like I was saying Looking to possible do another blast with deca... but only after taking about 18-20 weeks off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would start at 300/300 each of test and deca and you would not want to exceed 400 of each but more is NOT always better, especially in the circumstance of deca... you will see really nice gains with this amount of each

i would start at 300/300 each of test and deca and you would not want to exceed 400 of each but more is NOT always better, especially in the circumstance of deca... you will see really nice gains with this amount of each

Dylan, I really appreciate the guidance, def would prefer to avoid unnecessary sides. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just wanted to see thoughts on the second part of the question above, would it be best to load both 300/300 in one pin or do test in one delt and deca in the other, rotating weekly. because of my lack of tone in legs and glutes it would be hard to find enough muscles to hit. so I do all of my pins in the delts. just was wondering if there will be crazy soreness... considering as a wheelchair user I am always using my arms don't want it to be debilitating. I know Deca has been said to be not painful, but I do occasion get soreness from test so I just was curios if any of you have pinned exclusively in delts with it. Thanks again

just wanted to see thoughts on the second part of the question above, would it be best to load both 300/300 in one pin or do test in one delt and deca in the other, rotating weekly. because of my lack of tone in legs and glutes it would be hard to find enough muscles to hit. so I do all of my pins in the delts. just was wondering if there will be crazy soreness... considering as a wheelchair user I am always using my arms don't want it to be debilitating. I know Deca has been said to be not painful, but I do occasion get soreness from test so I just was curios if any of you have pinned exclusively in delts with it. Thanks again

Completely fine to load in one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom