napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids cycling for cutting

soonermigs

Good day Dylan

I trust that you well.

Im am 31 years old been training for sometime now my body weight is 78kg I have always been a fun of your video's online and I did watch some of them.

Dylan am thinking of starting to cut now what is the best steroid cycling I can use for cutting? Can you also advice on the dosages and the lead time I should use it for.

And you have a video of your top 5 steroid for cutting can you please send me the video or a link I can't find on YouTube anymore.

Regards

1. you need to provide stats, experience and goals in order for anyone to advise you dude

2. why not try and do some research first and come back with a an example of a cycle and everyone would help you out from there, cant expect for people to just come up with a cycle for you man, that's just laziness

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom