napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids cycles and acne

ficobinazer

Hello Dylan, I am writing to you to ask about steroids cycles and acne. It's my biggest problem when I use anabolic steroids and I do not want to be a gorilla with a lot of acne, my goal is a physic like the 70s bodybuilders. I was looking for a cycle with very little chance of generating acne and I was thinking about 250-300mg of testosterone enanthate with 500 mg of masteron a week, I dont expect to gain a lot of kilos, with 1 or 2kg a year of muscle I find it great. Do you think it is a good option? I measure 1.7mts, weight 92kg with 13% fat, I am 24 years and I train since I was 14 years old and I have done 6 cycles before (test, train, EQ and deca). Thank you for your response and thanks for sharing good quality info on these issues, it is a very polluted environment with bad information.

At your age you're more than likely to get acne. I recommend waiting a few more years. Your Testosterone levels should be very high already. For your goals non hormonal SARMS such as Gw-501516 and MK-677 would be good options.

im not recommending you to use steroids at your age... i never recommend anyone that young use steroids...

Top Bottom