napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids cycle suggestion

testarde

Hello Dylan, first of all let me say you are an amazing man, I just discovered today your youtube channel and I was shocked by the purity of your words, I'm pretty sure you will become famous in no time.

Speaking about it, I want to do another cycle, I already have some things already and I can also get them 100% legit. Can you please suggest me a good cycle and pct? Here is my full stats:

Height: 1,87 cm

Weight: 95 kilos

Bodyfat: haven't checked but i'm fatty, probably around 18%

Steroids story: 1st cycle: 150mg winstrol monodose and 300mg of test prop x week, 6 weeks.

2nd cycle: 200mg winstrol monodose and 300mg of test prop x week, 8 weeks

PCT: 1 pack of clomid. 1 capsule per day

Now i'm totally clean since 2015, haven't touched anything.

I really want to get SHREDDED for august since I have a photoshoot and I need to get as lean as possible.

I have in my home things like: test prop, test cipio, masteron, winstrol and deca.

As I said, i can get whatever i want so feel free to suggest me what you would do.

I train since 2007 but I stopped in 2016 a whole year due to job..

I started to train again in January.

Fat and steroids don't mix

You don't need steroids...you need a consistent disciplined diet and cardio

Plus training since January .....you're joking right?
You don't use steroids until you have established a firm consistant foundation ...that's not done in 3 months of training

Last edited:
sorry but being fatty and steroids DO NOT mix and i would not recommend it if you paid me... you are hoping steroids are fat burners, which they are not... you never ran any sort of pct... clomid only is a fucking joke... please do not even mention masteron at that body fat... noone with half a brain would advise this... i have other options for you but this proposal you have is absurd bro... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

sarms can get you extremely lean and cut but YOU get yourself shredded busting your ass in the gym and being disciplined and consistent with your diet... you have a HUGE misconception on steroid use.. people that use steroids are already in top condition... not the adverse

You are not even close to being in th proper shape to use steroids, and steroids are not fat bumers. You need to learn how to diet correctly and train right for fat loss. Sarms can help,aid the process and actually do work quite well for burning fat, but diet is always the key. If you want help setting up a sarms stack I'd be happy to help, but you need to stay away from steroids for the time being.

Top Bottom