napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids

dasylder

Dear Mr. Dylan,

Greetings of the day,

This is to request you to kindly guide me in choosing the right substance for myself, I was thinking of using Anadrol for putting on some quality lean mass since my goal is not to appear in any bodybuilding competition, on the contrary I just want to put on good muscles, am also using some supplement now I want to go for steroids with minimal side effects,
Am doing bodybuilding from last 2years
My height :5.11 ft
Weight:80kg(around 160 pounds I guess)
Body fat:13

Plz.suggest me which product will be best for me and also about its put.

is this your first cycle? if so then NO WAY on anadrol... let me know so i can properly guide you

Your first cycle should be 350mg of test only bro. Make sure you also run an AI during cycle.

And here's your PCT layout:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

However I really think you need to do some more research before even considering steroids ...

Bro. I want to gain size but not at the cost of my health, I want side effects to remain very minimal.

Bro. I want to gain size but not at the cost of my health, I want side effects to remain very minimal.

So you picked an Anadrol only cycle to run as a first attempt? Laughable to say the least bro. Just say you don't wanna pin gear. I can believe that more readily than to believe you did some research and came up with drol only cycle out of health concerns.
My response isn't a kind one, it's a genuine one bro. You can run what you want, however you want... bottom line if you want to do it you will do it, BUT seriously bro out of concern for your health you do actually need to add exogenous testosterone in order to not suppress yourself as much as you would on your proposed cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well in that case you'd be better off going with sarms. Sarms are EXCLLENT for gaining size and strength without the side effects and suppression of steroids

Here is a good protocol for you. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

So you picked an Anadrol only cycle to run as a first attempt? Laughable to say the least bro. Just say you don't wanna pin gear. I can believe that more readily than to believe you did some research and came up with drol only cycle out of health concerns.
My response isn't a kind one, it's a genuine one bro. You can run what you want, however you want... bottom line if you want to do it you will do it, BUT seriously bro out of concern for your health you do actually need to add exogenous testosterone in order to not suppress yourself as much as you would on your proposed cycle.

i firmly firmly and did i say firmly agree with 44 here... of all the shit to pick, considering what you said about wanting side effects to stay minimal, you pick one of the harshest oral steroids you could run? you have NO business using steroids bro... this is not to be mean, this is to protect you because you are dangerous... too yourself! you need to highly consider sarms...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Yeah man with that SARM stack I guarantee you will be well satisfied with your results. I just started my first stack which includes S4 and LGD 4033, and I am stronger than ever, bigger than ever, more defined than ever, and wayyyy more vascular than i ever thought attainable. And I'm not even 2 months in. I was like you, about to do a steroid cycle when I found out about sarms. I am sooo glad I decided to go with SARMS over roids and if you decided to go with a SARM cycle I bet you'll be on the same.page as me

That's awesome bro. Thanks for sharing that and it goes to show just how powerful and effctive Sarms can be without those Nasty side effcts and shutdown from steroids

Don't get me wrong no one is telling you not to ever do testosterone or other steroids, it's just smarter to use SARMS first as a stepping stone. Testosterone is your ace card, you have other cards you can use first. Like dylan says think about it as a marathon not a sprint
EXACTLY and a lot of times people dont wrap their heads around that.. thats exactly what it is... well said

Ditto to what everyone else is saying - Go with Sarms. Being in my 50s now, I share the same concern about not wanting to risk too much but still looking for a way to make solid gains. I am doing my second run of Rad140 and Ostarine and the gains and healing are freaking awesome. 1 month in and already up 7 lbs and strong as hell and I'm not even dosing that high. The fact that they are non liver toxic and don't affect prostrate or BP while still providing gains should make it a no brainer for your goals.

Ditto to what everyone else is saying - Go with Sarms. Being in my 50s now, I share the same concern about not wanting to risk too much but still looking for a way to make solid gains. I am doing my second run of Rad140 and Ostarine and the gains and healing are freaking awesome. 1 month in and already up 7 lbs and strong as hell and I'm not even dosing that high. The fact that they are non liver toxic and don't affect prostrate or BP while still providing gains should make it a no brained for your goals.

i only have two words for your comment... PERFECTLY FUCKING SAID.. okay, THREE words... LOLLLL

Do u guys ship it to India

Well in that case you'd be better off going with sarms. Sarms are EXCLLENT for gaining size and strength without the side effects and suppression of steroids

Here is a good protocol for you. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1
Do u guys ship it to india

Well.... After a detailed research I think I should give a shot to sarms,keeping my "health safety "at the top of my list..

Top Bottom