napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids

Hunterxs

Do you know a Place where I can buy real Primobolan?

I am 20 years old.

5’10

160lbs
Low body fat.

I have not done any cycle yet

How big of a dose should i run and for how long?
What kind of pct should I run afterwards?

And I was thinking of taking some ghrp2 or 6 while taking the primo? Do you have any thoughts on this? Or anything else With no side effects I can take With primo that would overall help?

Thanks so much for your time, I really appreciate it alot.

Do you know a Place where I can buy real Primobolan?

I am 20 years old.

5’10

160lbs
Low body fat.

I have not done any cycle yet

How big of a dose should i run and for how long?
What kind of pct should I run afterwards?

And I was thinking of taking some ghrp2 or 6 while taking the primo? Do you have any thoughts on this? Or anything else With no side effects I can take With primo that would overall help?

Thanks so much for your time, I really appreciate it alot.

Bro you are way too young for any kind of steroid use whatsoever. You are also undersized quite a bit. You have a,to of natural growth ahead of you before resorting to AAS, and at your age you should not be messing with your body's chemistry

none, none and none... noone with a fraction of a brain would recommend any sort of steroid use... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life... don't be one the morons that insists on learning this the hard way...

Top Bottom