napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids

if you have a specific question then that is fine but if you are looking for a "coach" or one on one consulting, i dont do that... i wouldn't have anywhere near the time for anything like that whatsoever.. so if that's what you are looking for, im sorry but that's nothing i could do

Yes i have some specific questions like if someone wants to start a bulking cycle what will be the drugs for putting muscle mass. Is nutrition and protein intake still necessary with steroids?

no steroids...just take 2 aspirin a day..you won't need nutrition and protein intake..it will make you huge..trust me

Say this out loud:

Is nutrition necessary?

Seriously....ask this out loud, look in the mirror while you do it.

Yes i have some specific questions like if someone wants to start a bulking cycle what will be the drugs for putting muscle mass. Is nutrition and protein intake still necessary with steroids?
Do not take steroids. The fact that you even asked that proves you're nowhere near the vicinity of ready to even plan on steroids in the future

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You cannot possibly be serious with that question. What do you think muscles are made of? Air? Nutrition and protein intake is the key to everything

I can tell already by the questions you are as,ing you have no business messing with any type of anabolic whatsoever. What is your full stats? How long have you been lifting? What does your diet look like?

LOLL what????? what???? no bro, you just fucking starve and gain muscle... dont eat a thing... no water either while you are at it since steroids are magic... are YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??? seriously? are you???

I wanted to say. Is as much as nutrition necessary like 200gms protein a day cabs, fat and all or can i reduce it to 150 gms

Top Bottom