napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid without test

Can you? Yes. Should you? Absolutely not. You can do anything in life man but ask yourself if it's a wise decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been there done that. Cycles without test suck!! The lethargy sucks and the recovery is a bitch. 10/10 would not recommend

If your wife/girlfriend wants to give up sex it's a good idea. You'll have no urge so you won't care.

Seems to be the "new fad' on youtube. Guys reporting deca only cycles etc.

Some old school IFFB guys claim they never took test. likely never got an erection either.

Me, I take a low dose of say 150-200/wk for erectile function. Taken way higher in the past but now just low dose so my johnson keeps working

Last edited:
The thing with test is that it is a perfect ratio of androgenic to anabolic activity. When you use steroids and shut down your natural testosterone production, that also gets rid of your androgens. Androgens are what make you look and feel like a man (sex drive, erections, etc.). If you run a cycle with test you would absolutely need to be using something androgenic to replace that lost activity in your body. It is much easier to just add even a lower test dose to your cycle but you could get away with something like tren instead of test. It would be more than androgenic enough to do the job.

sure you can bro... you can really run whatever you want, however you want.. the question is should you or would it be wise to? me personally, im not big on those kind of cycles, never have been.. its just not the wisest thing to do health wise nor in terms of sustainable gains but everyone has their own way or mind set and thats perfectly fine... im just giving my opinion on what ive seen success and health wise over all these years.. ive ran an oral only, my first cycle and i did well on it during the cycle but after, not so much... rick will remember these kind of cycles we used to run... i ran helladrol on its own and i followed it with superdrol for my next and that was literally the worst experience i ever had with any cycle in all these years... .

A bit of test is a good thing. Remember test aromatizes to estrogen at about a 20% rate. Estrogen is crucial for HDL production (the good cholesterol).

Top Bottom