napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid use now going for sarms

Mayank parashar

I started taking steroid from age of 22 my first cycle was winstrol sustanon and trenbolone every day for 3 months . After that my 2nd cycle was testaviron depot 250 mg two times in a week . Now i have completed my 3rd cycle which consists of diababol and stanazol oral , testaviron deport 250mg two times per week and deca 25mg . After every steroid cycle i loose all gains and i am also facing side effects like loosing hair pain in upper back etc . I have done pct of all cycles by taking hgh clomid and nolvadex. But now i dont want to take it what are the alternatives can i go for . I am going gym fron 3 year currently i am 24 years old 5 10 height 65 kg weight my goal is 80kg muscle mass . Please help

Hey bro!

Write these down before mods waste time asking the basic questions.

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Just make sure all the info is there :)
Already answered most

Age. 24
Height. 5 10
Weight. 65 kg
Body fat % dont know but between 15-20%
Years of training. 3
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) 1st cycle - winstrol equipoise. Trenbolone 250 mg 2 times in a week for 3 months . Pct - clomid -25mg per day for one month .
2nd cycle ) testaviron depot 250mg 2 times in a week for 4 months . Pct - clomid -25mg , nolvadex 20mg per day for 1 month and hcg -5000 iu per week for 4 weeks
3rd cycle - dianabol and stanazol for 2 months , testaviron depot -500mg in a week for 3 months, deca durbolin -25mg for 45 days and 50 mg for another 45 days

Pct - nolvadex -20 mg and clomid 25mg for 1 month
Goals- 80kg muscle mass ( bulking )
Supplements (if any)- on whey protein , on amino energy and bcaa and some multivitamins
General idea of nutrition (no allergies )
Any other relevant info (pain in upper back and wrist injury.)

you need to stop ALL the nonsense right now dude... you dont have one ounce of a clue what you are doing and its hard telling what kind of damage you have already done, not to mention you have such small amounts of training as it is... you are losing all your gains because your clueless... STOP using ped's... get bloodwork done and check and see where all your levels are at...

I stoped talking steroids 1 months ago i will not take it again i will do my overall test in few weeks but after doing reasearch i got all knowledge that i need to be in calories surplus to gain and i should fulfill my macros need . But should i use sarms if my all report will be ok ?

you should not use anything man... post your bloodwork when you get it... you are looking for shortcuts that are not there... if you cant make gains after three cycles, there are OTHER issues going on, specifically with your diet and training, or lack there of...

Listen to Dylan Bro. Don’t do anything till you have bloods done, not even pct because that would delay you getting accurate levels. Post up results and we can talk....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omfg, you've done quite a mess, get back on your feet before you use any peds ...who told you how to use these compounds? whoever is selling you this is just trying to make money off you by destroying your life ...stay as far away from steroids as you can and the animals who almost destroyed you for a few bucks...

You were too young and uneducated on steroids. Let your body recover for a few years and learn the proper way to run a cycle before you even touch steroids again.

I know i really messed it up . I am from india and every other gym trainer here is doing this business . After my bloodwork please help me to show me a right path i will be grateful

no problem and yes, we know you are from india, i see the same thing from there all the time. its nothing new...

Top Bottom