napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid use 40 year old

moolneon

Hey Dylan,

I spent a lot of time contemplating aas use and your videos have helped educate me. I wanted to thank you for putting in the time and helping me realize that I'm not actually ready to rub a cycle yet, and that I need to get another years worth of training in and education in the topic. I've been reading extensively for the last six months, and now I realize (thanks to you) that I need to consolidate this knowledge and expand it before my first pin.

I guess my only concern is that I'll be 40 soon, and I feel that I've tapped out most of my potential growth. Have you ever seen a substantial body transformation in an over 40's person?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

If you've been lifting 10+ years, then more growth after 40 will most likely be minimal. If a 40 year old begins fresh, then yes there can be a surprising transformation. And this is all natural.
Once aas is introduced, there will be growth almost regardless of age.
We just need a little more detail to find out what exactly you mean.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hey Dylan,

I spent a lot of time contemplating aas use and your videos have helped educate me. I wanted to thank you for putting in the time and helping me realize that I'm not actually ready to rub a cycle yet, and that I need to get another years worth of training in and education in the topic. I've been reading extensively for the last six months, and now I realize (thanks to you) that I need to consolidate this knowledge and expand it before my first pin.

I guess my only concern is that I'll be 40 soon, and I feel that I've tapped out most of my potential growth. Have you ever seen a substantial body transformation in an over 40's person?

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Hey Dylan,

"Have you ever seen a substantial body transformation in an over 40's person?"

Yes, all the time.

Extremely possible if youre willing to put the work and time in the kitchen and gym. I know this first hand.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom