napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid use

zunigaster

Hey Dylan I’ve been watching a lot of your videos about steroids and I was thinking of getting on a steroid but not sure which is right for me. I’m 23 years old, 5’4”, weight about 170 pounds, at about 17% body fat and have been lifting for years like a body builder. My main goal is to improve my physique and at this point of my training I would like to cut more but still have some muscle gains. I’m not looking to compete in any competitions, I just want to look good. I’m ashamed to admit this cause I’m young but I have used beastdrol before but for only two weeks since I know how strong it is. What would you recommend I take? Any advice would be appreciated

Hey Dylan I’ve been watching a lot of your videos about steroids and I was thinking of getting on a steroid but not sure which is right for me. I’m 23 years old, 5’4”, weight about 170 pounds, at about 17% body fat and have been lifting for years like a body builder. My main goal is to improve my physique and at this point of my training I would like to cut more but still have some muscle gains. I’m not looking to compete in any competitions, I just want to look good. I’m ashamed to admit this cause I’m young but I have used beastdrol before but for only two weeks since I know how strong it is. What would you recommend I take? Any advice would be appreciated

HOW MANY years have you been training?

Tell us a little about your training....

how can you say you watch my videos when i clearly say over and over and over again that i dont not advise nor condone steroid use at your age... did you think that if you asked by saying you were going to do it anyway that i would advise you ? that's the worst way you could ever approach me... you are far too young and your body fat is too high.. you need to check yourself very quickly before you do something very stupid

What the fuck ever happened to a disciplined diet and nutrition being at the very top of the body building chain????

You need to really focus on the basics. Build a foundation. Training and nutrition above all. Aas is meant to take you to the next level, its not meant to be used as a shortcut. You say "you just want to look good"... cmon man, you don't need aas for that. Anyone can look damn good and build an impressive physique naturally through hard work and dedication. Commit to the lifestyle and you'll see amazing progress. Don't be one of those guys looking for the easy way out.

You're just too young for steroids bud. You don't want to start down that road this early. Trust me on that. Work on building a good natural foundation and see where that takes you the next couple years

why do all these fuking ppl think that steriods is a magic fuking pill man. you need to put in work. at your age all you have to do is fuking EAT TRAIN SLEEP. I am 45 years old and I started my first cycle last year at 44.

it all boils down to fucking laziness and a lack of effort whatsoever... everyone just wants a handout and thinks they are "entitled." Guess what, in the real fucking world, go around and act like you are entitled and see how far that gets you!

Top Bottom