napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Terminology You Should Never Use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I discuss steroid terminology you should never use... Prepare to be educated as well as highly entertained! Do not miss this video!

Steroid Terminology You Should Never Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49iu7vBTR5Q&feature=youtu.be

Shit, I used "sauce" in one of my posts... *rethinking*

I know you're doing this to help but it's damn funny too, I love watching these videos. The gym terminology one was even better just because of your expressions! Do you have any idea how hard it's been for me to not use gymin' at some point??? I've been cracking up over that one for days.

Shit, I used "sauce" in one of my posts... *rethinking*

I know you're doing this to help but it's damn funny too, I love watching these videos. The gym terminology one was even better just because of your expressions! Do you have any idea how hard it's been for me to not use gymin' at some point??? I've been cracking up over that one for days.
LOLL i have to keep it entertaining too brother!! LOLLL

Dylan, hi please watch all your videos long time

Gymming 1 year. Need build big muscle with Roids. I no like shoot up. Can I use D-balls to make big muscle?

Pleez help

Lolololololol!!!!

Dylan, hi please watch all your videos long time

Gymming 1 year. Need build big muscle with Roids. I no like shoot up. Can I use D-balls to make big muscle?

Pleez help

Lolololololol!!!!

is it gymming or gymin' I want to get this right when I'm misrepresenting myself... or is it directly related to the hood in which I reside? We have the heroin addicts in town and a few miles away, I'm in the woods with cows and similar livestock. Well, not WITH them but if one were to get bored...

is it gymming or gymin' I want to get this right when I'm misrepresenting myself... or is it directly related to the hood in which I reside? We have the heroin addicts in town and a few miles away, I'm in the woods with cows and similar livestock. Well, not WITH them but if one were to get bored...
You have to add the extra M to show you are a true hardcore mother fucker.

Great advice for avoiding sounding like a complete idiot. Too late for those already committed to the dark side lol what the fuck is that anyway!!

oh its gymming brother... get it right!! LMFAO!

Great advice for avoiding sounding like a complete idiot. Too late for those already committed to the dark side lol what the fuck is that anyway!!
for fucks sake i dont know! LOL i guess as soon as you inject it just gets dark man

Top Bottom