napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Side Effects The Series Part 3:Cardiovascular & Cholesterol: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Steroid Side Effects The Series Part 3:Cardiovascular & Cholesterol: By Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I continue my new series on steroid side effects. Part 3 discusses the cardiovascular side effects of steroids with a focus on cholesterol... This is a very long, informative and extremely important series that every steroid user needs to watch to educate and protect themselves from steroid related side effects... Do not miss this video!

Anabolic Steroid Side Effects The Series Part 3:Cardiovascular & Cholesterol Side Effects: By Dylan Gemelli: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgYRxLdfddA

Important topic. It's extremely important to know the effects steroids play on cholesterol and the cardiovascular system, as well as how to control them

Great video Dylan.I've always wondered why injecting hormones or taking them orally would affect your cholesterol,since my mindset was that cholesterol had 100% to do with your diet.I had no idea the liver was so involved with it.#Learning something new everyday

Top Bottom