napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid question

Jack34567

Hey guys. Not asking for advice or guidance. Just asking out of pure curiosity as I want to educate myself 😊.

Dylan, I know you condemn oral only cycles but could someone run an oral only cycle with a steroid such as winstrol or anavar for five to six weeks and see results if they’re just looking to look drier, harder and perhaps looking to gain 2.5-4lbs of lean muscle whilst doing this on a cut?

You’ll see results in the very short term, which won’t last. Plus you’ll have bottomed out your test levels which could cause long lasting damage to your endocrine system. Among the stupidest things you could do.

sure you will see results while on it but then what happens after when your recovery is shit etc? what exactly is the point? to end up losing it and also delaying recovery and feeling like shit? what exactly is the point? 4-6 weeks of gratification for what then?

Thank you for your response Dylan. I always appreciate your insight

So just a follow up question.
What if the user is using anavar (which is more mild than winstrol) for that 5-6 week period at a moderate dosage (say 30-50mg a day) and then were to take a pct of Nolvadex and MK677. Would the results achieved then be mostly keepable?

rather quickly... im not a psychic man... i just told you in my last post, which i am clearly repeating, that what was the point to get 4-6 weeks of gratification to just lose it quickly... i dont know if it will take a day, 2 days, a week but it wont last long at all...

Fair enough man.
But I guess some people may just be looking for some polishing up and might not want to get that much bigger than they already are and so would settle for oral only cycles.
Anyway, thanks for answering my question Dylan. Really enjoy your videos !

nothing wrong with polishing up.. .what exactly is the point if its only going to make you feel like shit and you lose it right away though... there is none... to be honest, its pretty damn ignorant... clearly im not a guy who really ever aimed for size... once or twice but for the most part, that was never my objective and you didnt see me running oral only cycles... you would be far better off using sarms in that regard... you dont have to go for a ton of size using a low dose of test with an oral... to me, its just pretty ignorant to waste time and money to end up feeling like shit and losing everything you worked for...

I definately agree with you there.
That’s why I’m running sarms. Just finished off a great LGD cycle and my pct is going rather smoothly.
Looking forward to cutting with S4 afterwards.

Top Bottom