napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid novice

nepherpitou

Hello everyone

Im planning to start on Anadrol.
Im a complete newbie, never done steroids, just some creatine and protein powder.
Currently im 64kg at 180cm, pretty much average to skinny.
What liver support should i buy?

Any other aspects that i should consider? Like calorie intake needed, water intake needed?

Be as hard as you want on me, im a newbie.

Regards

First rule of steroids: you never run an oral only cycle. Please post your full stats including age, training history, goals

anadrol is a million miles away from something a newbie would use... thats just ridiculous and you definitely dont mess around with any steroid, ESPECIALLY a harsh one when you are this clueless on them

Right.
Thanks for replying

Full stats would be :
Training history : about 1 year solid
Goals would be developing my legs primarily, as they are really skinny, and build a nice upper body. i think around 80 kg would be enough.

Steroids after one year of training at 64kg. Please don't. You'll be disapointed. Gain 20kg naturally in the next 5-10 years (it can be done). Then reconsidder steroids, you'll be healthier and way better off.

You need to learn to eat correctly bro, steroids are not what you need right now.

In fact as anadrol will likely suppress your appetite it would be a really bad choice for you.

I see.

So protein powder and alot of calories a day. Maybe Bcaa , zma , tribulus and creatine would help?

Regards

I see.

So protein powder and alot of calories a day. Maybe Bcaa , zma , tribulus and creatine would help?

Regards

No. I strongly suggest you eat whole foods primarily, ie

Eggs, beef, chicken, oily fish
Brown rice, potatoes (white or sweet) oatmeal
Veggies - brocoli particularly
Fruit and nuts in modest amounts

Track you macros, if you aren't gaining weight add 200 calories a day and see where that takes you.

Track you macros, if you aren't gaining weight add 200 calories a day and see where that takes you.

Thanks alot for the advice.

yes, you need to focus on eating REAL food and fixing your diet... thats clearly the issue here.. there is not a shortcut like you are thinking and you will end up hurting yourself far worse than helping

Steroids require respect, meaning self control. The kind of self control you build from keeping a healthy diet and exercise plan and sticking to it, and saying no to the junk. One of my friends is about to do something stupid because he has terrible self control, and was the reason he was attracted to gear in the first place before he was ready, because he had terrible control in other areas of his life.

THIS is a great starting point.

Top Bottom