napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Myths EXPOSED: If you use steroids you HAVE to be huge: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I expose another steroid myth about the concept that one has to be huge to use steroids... This is a HUGE misconception and just a generalized and absurd statement that I do not hold back on when explaining... Learn the MANY reasons people use steroids and why not everyone trains to gain 20-30 lbs. each cycle... This video is extremely educational, controversial and entertaining... You do not want to miss this one! [/FONT]

Steroid Myths EXPOSED: If you use steroids you HAVE to be huge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvphAf5M3k&feature=youtu.be

Nothing controversial about not wanting to be weak and die. I was heavy for a moment from injuries. Never again. What good is being lean and weak as I got control of my diet. I want strength I can keep as long as possible and a body I can maintain for a long time.
Who cares if you can bench 500lbs. Can you get off the toilet when your are 90 years old.

[FONT="]In this video, I expose another steroid myth about the concept that one has to be huge to use steroids... This is a HUGE misconception and just a generalized and absurd statement that I do not hold back on when explaining... Learn the MANY reasons people use steroids and why not everyone trains to gain 20-30 lbs. each cycle... This video is extremely educational, controversial and entertaining... You do not want to miss this one! [/FONT]

Steroid Myths EXPOSED: If you use steroids you HAVE to be huge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvphAf5M3k&feature=youtu.be

But you have to be huge! And if you're huge you have to be on steroids! lol

This is one of the bioscience things that gets thrown around a lot. Many think that everyone that uses steroids are out to be Mr Olympia but everyone has different ambitions and goals. There also comes the issue of responsible use versus abuse....and health and safety concerns. Not everyone wants to be a 250 lb or more bodybuilder, and it's not exactly healthy to be either

thanks for the feedback everyone! i truly hope everyone watches this to get a good feel for this myth... there are far too many people with misconceptions on this and this should clear it up!

The ignorance of the general public is always amazing. And sad

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

just want to make sure everyone has the chance to see this one because it clears up so many misconceptions out there...

Top Bottom