napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Many of us here our veterans to the game, however there are also quite a few fresh faces to the game as well... Regardless, 99% of use have at least ONE compound we have not tried that we probably want to or are intrigued by but never have... Which is yours??

Mine was and has always been tren... I have studied it and implemented it on clients, advised on it, etc... for over a decade yet I have never ran it myself... I finally overcame this starting Monday and already am not only excited but seeing a change... I have always been blessed to have a body that reacts drastically and FAR QUICKER than most so I can generally see and feel changes quickly... I am extremely encouraged as well as expectant on big results! Tbol was also my other and I am also running this, albeit at a half dose as most but it has moved to the very top of my list, along with winstrol on favorite orals and I have a feeling tren is about to do the same...

All of them! .. But really I keep hearing amazing things about Tren, however I also watched your video on Tren, and won't be jumping into the deep end until I know how to swim.

I can say for sure, I'm very stoked for the next couple years!

Never used injectable winny but will be in about a month along side the oral

The one that I'm most excited to try but haven't is definitely primo. I'm planning on running some in the future for sure. Once Biotech gets it back in stock I will probably pick some up

Testosterone but not sure witch one and maybe winstrol, something that will push me through my workouts and sheds fat also.

Angel said:
Testosterone but not sure witch one and maybe winstrol, something that will push me through my workouts and sheds fat also.
That's too easy. Order some test and Winnie and out that to bed.

RickRock said:
The one that I'm most excited to try but haven't is definitely primo. I'm planning on running some in the future for sure. Once Biotech gets it back in stock I will probably pick some up
I've used their primo; good stuff. Stack it with mast and run it for 20.

I've tried most of the goods out there but never halo. Gotta get some.

Test suspension too.

I dont think you are wuite ready for aas. I think you should get as far as u can natural then introduce it slowly

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

TheSVPdeal said:
RickRock said:

Test suspension too.
Stacking it with masteron is exactly how I want to run it. I'm sure that's a sweet combination!!

I'm actually on halo right now. Im only 11 days in and the lethargy is kicking my ass. I'm actually thinking of dropping it soon instead of running the 4 weeks I had planned

RickRock said:
TheSVPdeal said:
"RickRock" said:

Test suspension too.
'm actually on halo right now. Im only 11 days in and the lethargy is kicking my ass. I'm actually thinking of dropping it soon instead of running the 4 weeks I had planned
Do tell

Seeing A LOT of primo answers... YOU GUYS ARE MISSING OUT ON THE BEST! We have to make it a point to get everyone trying it... I promise that if you get REAL primo, which you definitely can with the type of sponsors we have, you will never turn back!

PHURIOUS said:
Ya i might have to start offering it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I think that would be a sick addition... im sure you could come up with a really nice formula too... example: primo/tren strom??? LOLLL

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I think that would be a sick addition... im sure you could come up with a really nice formula too... example: primo/tren strom??? LOLLL

Ya ill have to pick up a small sample from my raws sorce and lm it first.

Then thinking more along the lines of

Primo/boldenone undeclynate 100-300 mg/ml

ye yah!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Primo if its the real deal. I got ahold of some trestelone recently and never ran that before. I really like that shit for sure

Veterinarian grade EQ!!!!!!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Ya ill have to pick up a small sample from my raws sorce and lm it first.

Then thinking more along the lines of

Primo/boldenone undeclynate 100-300 mg/ml

ye yah!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Okay but you have to promise me that I am the first that gets to try it!!!!! This is now a requirement of you!! LOLLL seriously though, if you do make this, I am first in line man... That has my fucking initials all over it

Top Bottom