napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid detection Rate

Ballislife419

Hey, I just started taking NPP for the first time, in dosages of 300mg a week for 3 weeks. I had to stop because by June I am going to get urine tested for a physical. Being that I used it for such a short period of time, do you think it is still going to be detectable. I was looking up and I saw that a regular cycle was about 12 weeks which is ¼ of what I did. I know it's detectable up to 18 months but will
It last that long if I only used for 3 weeks at 300 mg?

come on bro...think it thru...if something is detectable for 18 months..its detectable for 18 months from your last use..doesn't matter how long you used it for
the only variable is...the total CONCENTRATION detected will be lower because you hadn't reached full blood saturation...but it is STILL detectable

If it’s for pre employment there is a good chance they don’t test for that. It’s very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

come on bro...think it thru...if something is detectable for 18 months..its detectable for 18 months from your last use..doesn't matter how long you used it for
the only variable is...the total CONCENTRATION detected will be lower because you hadn't reached full blood saturation...but it is STILL detectable

Heard you buen.... so I'm basically screwed huh?

Heard you buen.... so I'm basically screwed huh?
not necessary....the sensitivity of the testing protocol will be the determining factor
if you can find out which test they will be using..you can calculate whether your dosing will or will not be high enough for your particular test to detect

not necessary....the sensitivity of the testing protocol will be the determining factor
if you can find out which test they will be using..you can calculate whether your dosing will or will not be high enough for your particular test to detect

I appreciate you for the info thanks. I think the NCAA won't test you on shit like that only if they suspect it. My first cycle was 4 weeks ago and some idiot didn't give me the right instructions. He gave me Superdrol for cutting.... I gained 25 pounds in 3 weeks bro and my strength went off the roof. I was doing 20mg a day and take Test P 100mg EOD. I'm not mad I just wish I had someone that knew what they was doing to guide me. I haven't even gone through a PCT yet smh...

i cant say with accuracy... its a decent amount of time but its honestly really difficult to say with certainty and i dont want to give you any sense of false hope bro...

Its cool bro. I mean what is done is done. One quick question. I am stuck with TREN ACE, TEST PROP, AND EQUIPOISE.
Can I Run this cycle?

Its cool bro. I mean what is done is done. One quick question. I am stuck with TREN ACE, TEST PROP, AND EQUIPOISE.
Can I Run this cycle?
Eq is a really long ester so the metabolites with hang around a very long time. Probably one of the worst things you can run if you are a testes athlete

Top Bottom