napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Cycles

fitness017

I'm 6'1, 29 years old, weigh about 190 been lifting weights for about 4 years. I know the proper way to lift weights and know my nutrition. I never done steroids but expanding my knowledge on it because I would like to do it. I'm going to make sure I know what i need to know when I start. But anyways... So when going through steroid cycles in a safe way. How long would one expect to have a body like Men's Physique?

I'm 6'1, 29 years old, weigh about 190 been lifting weights for about 4 years. I know the proper way to lift weights and know my nutrition. I never done steroids but expanding my knowledge on it because I would like to do it. I'm going to make sure I know what i need to know when I start. But anyways... So when going through steroid cycles in a safe way. How long would one expect to have a body like Men's Physique?

That's such a broad question man, of course a fist cycle would only be test e/c. If your looking for Olympia that takes many many years of just pure dedication + genetics. For like your typical regional guys that is much simpler. You have to build a base and go in with a plan then cut on that to get to those low bodyfat levels along with good muscle maturity. In the end it takes time either way, none of this happens overnight.

Top Bottom