napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycles

disindom

,i watched ur videos and humbly thank you to provide such useful information about AAS.
I have been in this sports for last 15 yrs but in year 2006 i stopped Bodybuilding after competing Nationa (but keep educating myself about bodybuilding ( Watching videos, read verticals))

Now i am 33 yrs and restarted gym in Aug 16 and follow my dream. i NEVER used AAS before Even though i have Anabolic 2006,2007 and 9th edition by William Llewellyn (i study it again and again to find new info) and have sufficient knowledge for AAS beginner user like me.

As the saying is "one should see both sides of mirror".

I'm planning to use AAS because inspite of clean, good diet and hard work (Mor + Eve, Double split training) i am not getting results upto that mark which makes me satisfied. (May be due to age factor )

Finally i planned to participate in competition in March 2017 and gear up with my first cycle of
------------
Dbol (6 weeks)( 1-2 wks- 10mg, 3-4 wks --15 mg 5-6 wks --20 mg)
Tamoxifine (10mg/day) along with Dbol
Stanazolol (7-13 weeks) keeping flat 10 mg /day
PCT with tamoxifine ( 1-2 wks- 40mg, 3-4 wks --10 mg )
Supporting Durgs : Liv 52, Fish oil, Multivit,
-----
Weight - 72 kg,
Height 5,7,
Fat level- 15 %,
Age -33.
workout - Mor + Even- upperbody(2 times a week) lower body (1 time a week)Hams+ calfs (2 times a week)
Protein : 120-150 Gm
Carbs- 150- 200 gm

,i watched ur videos and humbly thank you to provide such useful information about AAS.
I have been in this sports for last 15 yrs but in year 2006 i stopped Bodybuilding after competing Nationa (but keep educating myself about bodybuilding ( Watching videos, read verticals))

Now i am 33 yrs and restarted gym in Aug 16 and follow my dream. i NEVER used AAS before Even though i have Anabolic 2006,2007 and 9th edition by William Llewellyn (i study it again and again to find new info) and have sufficient knowledge for AAS beginner user like me.

As the saying is "one should see both sides of mirror".

I'm planning to use AAS because inspite of clean, good diet and hard work (Mor + Eve, Double split training) i am not getting results upto that mark which makes me satisfied. (May be due to age factor )

Finally i planned to participate in competition in March 2017 and gear up with my first cycle of
------------
Dbol (6 weeks)( 1-2 wks- 10mg, 3-4 wks --15 mg 5-6 wks --20 mg)
Tamoxifine (10mg/day) along with Dbol
Stanazolol (7-13 weeks) keeping flat 10 mg /day
PCT with tamoxifine ( 1-2 wks- 40mg, 3-4 wks --10 mg )
Supporting Durgs : Liv 52, Fish oil, Multivit,
-----
Weight - 72 kg,
Height 5,7,
Fat level- 15 %,
Age -33.
workout - Mor + Even- upperbody(2 times a week) lower body (1 time a week)Hams+ calfs (2 times a week)
Protein : 120-150 Gm
Carbs- 150- 200 gm
good lord bro... this is as bad as it gets... i mean, this is a disaster, a wreck, a mess, etc... from TOP TO BOTTOM... i have no clue where you have done your studying but its very very bad... you NEVER should run oral only cycles, then you go that extra mile to be even more reckless, adding ANOTHER oral to it... so basically you want to run fucking 13 weeks of orals... HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND??? not to mention your using nolva as your ai with dbol?? wtf???? then your pct is such a mess i dont even know where to start... you need to stop right now and likely just stay natural until you have some sort of a clue what your doing... your first cycle should be test ONLY.. you dont run multiple anabolics on a first cycle.. you can add a few sarms to it but not anabolics... what is your goal from all of this... DO NOT run this fucking mess, PLEASE or your going to be very very sorry

Welcome to the board.

If this sounds harsh then so be it, but this is a freaking train wreck.

Your cycle proposal is a disaster and you're too light with too high BF to cycle and ESPECIALLY think about getting on stage in March.

And being back training ONLY since August? How long were you off/?

you need to reply asap bro before you really hurt yourself... in very plain, simple terms, this is a complete fucking mess and you are going to fuck yourself up in a major way....

Bro
as u suggested , i decided not to go for competition in 2017.
Now i have been regular training for a yr and had 15 fat percentage, still i'm clean and did not use any AAS.
Now the competition us coming in month of Feb/March 18. Im in shape and gain inches on my arms, shoulders are well in shape, working on both upper and lower body with full intensity.
But my muscle size are small ( as compare to other competitors).
Now i have request, can u prepare cycle for me including PCT ( but SARMS are not available in our city or nearby cities). I will thankful to you for yours great and helpful suggestion .

Brother i have a serious issue.. Hope u can help me in this case
My friends son age 15 and nearly 6'10" tall. He use to be normal person but as he is growing his capability to walk is lowering down
He use to walk but from last 5-6 months he cant walk or need someone to help him walk. His parents exercise him daily, but no improvement is seen.
is there any veins blockage or is that any disease , i can send u reports personally.
can u suggest or recommend what so ever.

JD SINGH

Brother i have a serious issue.. Hope u can help me in this case
My friends son age 15 and nearly 6'10" tall. He use to be normal person but as he is growing his capability to walk is lowering down
He use to walk but from last 5-6 months he cant walk or need someone to help him walk. His parents exercise him daily, but no improvement is seen.
is there any veins blockage or is that any disease , i can send u reports personally.
can u suggest or recommend what so ever.

JD SINGH

He needs to seek professional medical attention bro. What the hell do you expect from us? Nobody here is qualified give you any kind of info on that whatsoever,many I'm somewhat shocked you'd even ask

Bro
as u suggested , i decided not to go for competition in 2017.
Now i have been regular training for a yr and had 15 fat percentage, still i'm clean and did not use any AAS.
Now the competition us coming in month of Feb/March 18. Im in shape and gain inches on my arms, shoulders are well in shape, working on both upper and lower body with full intensity.
But my muscle size are small ( as compare to other competitors).
Now i have request, can u prepare cycle for me including PCT ( but SARMS are not available in our city or nearby cities). I will thankful to you for yours great and helpful suggestion .

What exactly is your goals bro? Sarmsx can ship to you in your country so there is no problem getting sarms to you

This is the plain truth bro - you don't know how to train and eat correctly. If you did you'd be way bigger without aas or even sarms. Go and find a good strength training programme, you'll gain the size you want as a by product.

Bro i im 65kg Now ,my arms are 17.5 inches in size. i dont want to just participate in 2018, but play to win, i'm comparing myself with 75kg Competitor. they are using AAS like crazy and i have never used before. keep these factors in mind they reply me.

Top Bottom