napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle and pct

algohot

Hi Dylan, you are such an inspiration, the knowledge that you provide is amazing, I always watch ur videos.

I did my first cycle, it was 10 weeks of EQ, Test and Masteron, all on low dosage, except the test, it was 400 mgs/ml per week.

I got some really nice results, and I thought I could maintain the results. But unfortunately I lost 80% of it.

After my 10th week, I started PCT
Used HCG at 200 ius Ed for 2 weeks, Clomid 100 mgs Ed for 4 weeks ,Nolvadex at 20 mgs Ed, and dostinex 0.5 mgs every 3 days.

It's disappointing because, that should do the job and It didn't.

Then I came across your video where u advice people to stay away from HCG,
Can you please guide me more on using HCG pregnyle?

So many mistakes here.

1> First cycle is ever ever only only test.
2> Woefully inadequate pct, no cortisol control at all.
3> Majorly too high of clomid for PCT.
4> HCG is never ever taken during PCT. But the last few weeks of a cycle.

Hi Dylan, you are such an inspiration, the knowledge that you provide is amazing, I always watch ur videos.

I did my first cycle, it was 10 weeks of EQ, Test and Masteron, all on low dosage, except the test, it was 400 mgs/ml per week.

I got some really nice results, and I thought I could maintain the results. But unfortunately I lost 80% of it.

After my 10th week, I started PCT
Used HCG at 200 ius Ed for 2 weeks, Clomid 100 mgs Ed for 4 weeks ,Nolvadex at 20 mgs Ed, and dostinex 0.5 mgs every 3 days.

It's disappointing because, that should do the job and It didn't.

Then I came across your video where u advice people to stay away from HCG,
Can you please guide me more on using HCG pregnyle?
bro, the hcg use, as bad as it was, is the least of your issues... 1. you ran that many steroids on a first cycle ?? you are only supposed to use ONE compound, which is test... 2. eq is ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks.. it doesn't even start to kick until week 8 or 9 so that was a COMPLETE waste... 3. WORST OF ALL, your pct is such a mess, there is NO WAY on the planet earth you have good bloodwork... you need to forget about any steroid advice whatsoever... you should not be near them right now because you have no clue what you are doing... you need bloodwork, first and foremost... these are the tests you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

noone with half a brain would encourage to use steroids any further man... you are going to destroy yourself...

Thanks guys, I will do the necessary blood work. But just a quick update, I got my hands on some testestorone booster with Tribulus, and used it for 2 weeks. And honestly I feel great, I can feel my test levels are back to normal, and I can see the change on my body, my muscles are getting harder again.

Maybe I was just lucky enough to get away with the mistakes I made?

Please advice me, what is the proper prePCT and PCT that I should have done?

bro, listen, you NEVER go on how you "feel" you go on bloodwork... those can band aid for a bit and make you feel okay for a few days or weeks but that means jack shit... that means NOTHING.. for pct, you need to understand a few things... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow who advised you to use this cycle and PCT. I don't know where to start EQ at only 10 weeks low mg... that did absolutely nothing three compounds on your first cycle. That's a terrible idea and your PCT is just awful you need to do more research and understand what you're doing to your body go get your levels checked you probably will need a PCT right follow Dylan's advice and go from there. And learn what the hell are you doing before you start messing with your hormones again.

Thanks guys, I will do the necessary blood work. But just a quick update, I got my hands on some testestorone booster with Tribulus, and used it for 2 weeks. And honestly I feel great, I can feel my test levels are back to normal, and I can see the change on my body, my muscles are getting harder again.

Maybe I was just lucky enough to get away with the mistakes I made?

Please advice me, what is the proper prePCT and PCT that I should have done?
Felling the way you do means nothing bro. Only bloodwork can tell you what's really going on.

Dylan gave you the proper pct protocol

Wow who advised you to use this cycle and PCT. I don't know where to start EQ at only 10 weeks low mg... that did absolutely nothing three compounds on your first cycle. That's a terrible idea and your PCT is just awful you need to do more research and understand what you're doing to your body go get your levels checked you probably will need a PCT right follow Dylan's advice and go from there. And learn what the hell are you doing before you start messing with your hormones again.
You need to read this post i am quoting from Soflo and then read it again and the one more time...

Top Bottom