napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle in Italy

pasterle

Hello Dylan. I'm a italian guy, so, if a dont write very well, i really sorry. I really thank you for all your videos in your youtube channel. You really help me up for understanding all anabolics. I have a question for you.
I have 25 years old, I'm 5'6, and I'm 165 pound. My bodyfat is 13.5%. My question is:
If I take Test Cyp At minimum 125 mg a week and maximum 350 mg a week for 11 weeks , Tren Ace at minimum 100 mg a week and maximum at 150 mg a week for 11 weeks with also Proviron for 11 weeks With obviously post cycle, Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid. My question is:
If i take all this stuff, i look more shredded? Because i have a little problem. My skin is too much thick, and my abs are under that skin. Sorry if my english isn't good. I really hope you can answer me. Thanks Dylan. You are the number one! The best!

your skin is too thick so you can't see your abs? what?
at 13% body fat you should see abs or your muscle development is shit

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Thick skin doesn't really make much send bro.
You probably need to train harder and diet better. Diet can attribute to alot of water retention and Fat. That may be your real issue here.

Putting minimum and maximum makes no sense either. Just stick 28th a number bro. 350mg for 12 weeks. Simple. You definitely don't need proviron or tren right now either.

Probably right now a SARMS stack is best for you. And really need to assess your diet and training.

Hello Dylan. I'm a italian guy, so, if a dont write very well, i really sorry. I really thank you for all your videos in your youtube channel. You really help me up for understanding all anabolics. I have a question for you.
I have 25 years old, I'm 5'6, and I'm 165 pound. My bodyfat is 13.5%. My question is:
If I take Test Cyp At minimum 125 mg a week and maximum 350 mg a week for 11 weeks , Tren Ace at minimum 100 mg a week and maximum at 150 mg a week for 11 weeks with also Proviron for 11 weeks With obviously post cycle, Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid. My question is:
If i take all this stuff, i look more shredded? Because i have a little problem. My skin is too much thick, and my abs are under that skin. Sorry if my english isn't good. I really hope you can answer me. Thanks Dylan. You are the number one! The best!
bro steroids dont do the work or get your shredded... they take someone thats already in great condition, that trains consistently and diets consistently and they add even more to what a person already has... if your in shit condition you dont use steroids... apparently you want to hurt yourself if your considering using tren on a first cycle.. is this your first cycle?

Sorry i dont explaine well my situation. I work out about 10 years. Im on diet abouy 5 years with a nutritionist. This diet work really well because i start with 21 % bodyfat and now im on 13. But my problem is this. In all my life i never see my abs. Never. Because you belevie or not i have a thick skin. Every month i go to the nutritionist for see the progress. And no its not my first cycle. I take winstrol solo, Dbol solo and Test Prop solo. This is my first Serius Cycle. I work out 4-5 a week. Every muscle. Deltoid, chest, bicep,tricep, traps, glutes, harmstring, quad, abs. Everythink. Seriusly im not a lazy guy. My diet is a low fat and carbs diet. With more protein and fibres. I drink 4 liter of water a day. And i have Endomorph physique. I gain water really easy, this is why i drink so much , for water ritrenction. Sorry if i dont write well.

Sorry i dont explaine well my situation. I work out about 10 years. Im on diet abouy 5 years with a nutritionist. This diet work really well because i start with 21 % bodyfat and now im on 13. But my problem is this. In all my life i never see my abs. Never. Because you belevie or not i have a thick skin. Every month i go to the nutritionist for see the progress. And no its not my first cycle. I take winstrol solo, Dbol solo and Test Prop solo. This is my first Serius Cycle. I work out 4-5 a week. Every muscle. Deltoid, chest, bicep,tricep, traps, glutes, harmstring, quad, abs. Everythink. Seriusly im not a lazy guy. My diet is a low fat and carbs diet. With more protein and fibres. I drink 4 liter of water a day. And i have Endomorph physique. I gain water really easy, this is why i drink so much , for water ritrenction. Sorry if i dont write well.

We appreciate the dedication but you dont have thick skin. Cmon.

Nutrition will dictate abs. Just because you're training doesn't mean you're doing it right. Just because you work with a nutritionist doesn't mean he / she is educated.

Plus you're randomly taking AAS in what seem like a reckless manner.

im sorry bro but no, noone on the planet earth will believe you have "thick skin" and that is the cause... have you ever had a blood test done? how much cardio do you do????

I'm sorry bro, but you need a better handle on your diet plain and simple. There is no such thing as thick skin. You are just carrying too much bodyfat. You need to reevaluate your diet and a good place for you to start is right here https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Ok them i dont want to go in a cycle. I decide its better continuate to diet and work hard with much intense naturally. I dont give up and i go to work much harder. Thanks for everyone answer me, thanks for all your advice. Thank you really much Dylan for answer me a really appreciate. Dont stop doing video because its too much interesting. I learn every day with new videos. A big greeting from here in Italy. Ciao!

Ok them i dont want to go in a cycle. I decide its better continuate to diet and work hard with much intense naturally. I dont give up and i go to work much harder. Thanks for everyone answer me, thanks for all your advice. Thank you really much Dylan for answer me a really appreciate. Dont stop doing video because its too much interesting. I learn every day with new videos. A big greeting from here in Italy. Ciao!
you are very very very wise and i have a great amount of respect for you my friend... you must get your diet taken care of first bro... get consistent... once you have that, come back and i will introduce you to sarms but you have to address this first

Top Bottom