napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle in india

glutefrud

Hi dylan..im from india..m a big fan of urs nd urs knowledge.. I love the way u share the things on the channal..

I just need a little flavour from ur side..my body fat is around 20%..nd m on a ketogenic diet..ive lost around 16pds of fat..can u suggest me any good cycle to hold up the muscle tissue while dieting.. M thinking about to Run

Tren 75 mg everyday
Primo 100 mg everyday
50 mg winstrol ed for 4 weeks
80 mg anavar ed for 6 weeks
Test enanthate 500 750 1000 mg

Plss gimme ur sugestions..

Hi dylan..im from india..m a big fan of urs nd urs knowledge.. I love the way u share the things on the channal..

I just need a little flavour from ur side..my body fat is around 20%..nd m on a ketogenic diet..ive lost around 16pds of fat..can u suggest me any good cycle to hold up the muscle tissue while dieting.. M thinking about to Run

Tren 75 mg everyday
Primo 100 mg everyday

You absolutely cannot run a cycle with that kind of bodyfat bro. You are in no ,ine of shape for steroid use at all. And you especially shouldn't be considering anything like that with all that gear, especially Tren.

What is your full stats? Age, height, weight, etc?

Tren 75 mg everyday
Primo 100 mg everyday

bro what is wrong with you? seriously? what would EVER possess you to write me being out of shape and want to even use steroids, especially all this SHIT! if you paid me a million fucking dollars, i would never advise you to use steroids... never... never... never... your going to fucking kill yourself... you dont have a clue what your doing... you cant use steroids at that body fat man... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat..

the only thing i will recommend to you is sarms, which were designed to prevent muscle wastage... start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i will be happy to set you up a cycle and YES, you can get them shipped there with no problem whatsoever...

Lol... this is what you think a good first cycle should be!
Do you realize there are guys that have used steroids for 10 years and have never run as heavy as that
You can't use ANY steroid at 20% BF
You are uneducated regarding steroids and there proper use. You ar in way over your head... you need to stop before you get seriously hurt

you need to get your head right fast before it does not even exist... your so clueless and way past reckless...

Top Bottom