napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle help

banzsse

I found your Channel a few days ago, and I'm currently on my first cycle - I've forbidden 5 years of hard work out 4-6 days a week with 14%body fat.
I'm 26 years old and 193cm 108kg. I read a lot and info found I began this cycle of 250 deca 500 test - now I see you advise not to, but I'm currently into 4 week - no side effects or anything abnormal in my feelings at the moment. I take my pov every other day and got nolv and pct ready. Should I take the cycle till the end ? Or any other thing I have skipped ?

of course you dont feel any side effects yet... you are only 4 weeks in and deca is an extremely long ester so it does not even begin to show until week 6... bro,what is your body fat? please dont tell me you are taking nolva with deca at the same time?? bro, you honestly dont know what you are doing... you need to just stop and run pct now.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry for all the gramma mistake. I have written it on the phone and auto correct blew it off. Anyway

What I tried to say was I am 13-14% body fat, i weight 107-8 kg at the moment, and i were in my 4th week kg, I bench 135 for 8 reps, and in overall good condition, now im into my 6th week with deca and test E 250/500, As of yet, I dont feel side effects, but i went from 104kg to 109 kilo clean and also my nipples feel nothing

Better to note that it IS my first cycle, and im 26 years old. I got full PCT and at hand i got nolv and promo.

Should i just take the last 4 weeks and then run the PCT, with the sarms stack you mentioned ? i got nolva already, but should prob get MK-2866, GW and aromasin. Which i take into the PCT ?

like i said, of course you dont have any problems, you are only 4 weeks in... im not sure how much clearer i can make that.. you need to run the pct i laid out for you and i showed you exactly how to run it

Top Bottom