napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle help

markeent

Dylan i have been watching you're channel for months now and i really like what you are doing ! You must be putting so much time in to these video's and it really shows ! Its Great, really like how much passion you have and how you are trying to help people in there live choices when it comes to steroids.
Could you please help me with the Pct part of my verry first cycle i really want to do it how it schould be !

Stats : Male , 26 years old, 1,96m tall (6feet5) , weight 98kg, body fatt 10% , been working out for 4 years now doing everything from Rugby, to runnen and now a day's only fitness (can no longer run long distance because of knee injurry)

Planned Cycle for 12 weeks

- week 1-12 Test-e only 500mg a week
-week 13&14 letting my esters clear
- week 15&16&17&18. Pct

(Also mayby i will take winstrol 30mg a day somewhere for the last 6 weeks when will be the best time? And wil 30mg be enough, i'm looking for an dry look with great strenght)

Pct will be : Nolvadex, clomid, aromasin

However i would really like to know exacttly how much ?
How much Nolva everyday?
How much Clomid everyday?
How much aromasin everyday?

If you have the time to help me figuere this out please do so ! It would help me a lot !

Ps, sorry for my bad english i'm Dutch.

Have a Great day ! Thank you

Your first cycle you don't need 500mg of test per week. I'll help,you with your cycle setup, and this is how it should all look with pct dosages, etc...

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom