napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle help

caldwalls

Hey Dylan, first off I would like to say that your youtube videos are awesome. I love your attitude and how real you are as a person. With that being said I would like to get your opinion on a cycle. I have never taken steroids and I'm not sure that I even will, but I have looked into it and here's what has worked for some of my friends. Just for some stats really quick I'm 6 foot, 184 lbs, 12% body fat, 24 years old, bench 295, squat around 380. I've been training for 4 years and have made decent gains but just not what I'm looking for. I've got the discipline of the diet and the correct workouts that are constantly changing to surprise my muscles, but still haven't gotten where I want to be. Here's the cycle that I've been suggested, (I'm aware it's low doseage)
2 ML or 2 CC of test per week
2 ML or 2 CC Tren acetate per week
1/2 of a pill of Stanabol everyday.

What could I expect from this as far as gains over 6-8 weeks, and what is your opinion if you would change anything about it? Thank you for your time Sir.

first of all your first cycle should ALAWYS be Test only... Tren is a very harsh compound and is for experienced users.. also I believe you need to train for a couple more years atleast natural before you take AAS you clearly haven't done enough research to even think about taking them.. ml and cc don't equal MG so really you aren't even saying how much your taking.. .. keep training each more push harder do research for a couple years and then you might be ready.

Last edited:
Whoever suggested this should be kicked in the balls. Twice. Once for each ball.

You seem to have an open mind, so some constructive criticism;

You have a lot of time to grow naturally if you're only 24

6 ft. and 184 is very light, AAS doesn't work if you have not established a base

You seem to be confused on dose, you dose your AAS in MG's not ML's or CC's

NO ONE will EVER be able to answer "what should I expect from..."

When using AAS you need to be aware of On Cycle Therapy and Post Cycle Therapy...stick around this forum and you'll learn about them. Dylan has a bunch of videos on both topics.

It's not impossible but it's very hard to believe you're squatting 380 and benching 295. And why are you benching anyway? Bench press is archaic and irrelevant in this day and age.

I'd be interested to hear specifically where you want to be, there should be some other suggestions.

I'd also be interested to hear your nutrition protocol.

You realize that giving amounts in mL or cc is totally meaningless
A cc of test could contain from 50mg to 400mg

Hey Dylan, first off I would like to say that your youtube videos are awesome. I love your attitude and how real you are as a person. With that being said I would like to get your opinion on a cycle. I have never taken steroids and I'm not sure that I even will, but I have looked into it and here's what has worked for some of my friends. Just for some stats really quick I'm 6 foot, 184 lbs, 12% body fat, 24 years old, bench 295, squat around 380. I've been training for 4 years and have made decent gains but just not what I'm looking for. I've got the discipline of the diet and the correct workouts that are constantly changing to surprise my muscles, but still haven't gotten where I want to be. Here's the cycle that I've been suggested, (I'm aware it's low doseage)
2 ML or 2 CC of test per week
2 ML or 2 CC Tren acetate per week
1/2 of a pill of Stanabol everyday.

What could I expect from this as far as gains over 6-8 weeks, and what is your opinion if you would change anything about it? Thank you for your time Sir.
hey bro, thank you for the support... so, yoiu have good starting stats to go with but very very poor planning... bro, you dont take one of the harshest steroids you can use and run it on a first cycle... whoever recommended such a thing honestly deserves to have their ass kicked several times over and then some... you are still a bit too young as well... you need to wait at least a few more years or i assure you, you will be sorry in the not too long term... also, in the future, you only use ONE steroid on a first cycle, which would be test... also, you do noone any favors to help you by listing things in ml or cc... we are not mind readers and do not know the concentration levels of what you have... you are geting ahead of yourself and need to step back and reevaluate... now, you do have other options... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle..

Top Bottom