napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle and gyno

stanger343

I am 29 years old
5ft11
175lbs.
I am looking to add lean size. I am fairly new to steroids. I was given a little information and for my first cycle went with Test E 1cc twice a week and ran an Oral Dbol at 40mg per day. The injection seemed to cause horrid pain not in injection site but muscle itself. I did my last injection in December and went on a pact to include clomid and nolvadex. I have been off of it for a while and now I have a very sore lump behind my left nipple. I went to the doctor and told him what I had done and what I thought it may be and he politely sent me on my way with no help at all. I watched some of your videos and decided to order letro in hopes that it helps. I have been looking at what to try for second cycle and was wondering if you had any suggestions. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!! I have no one to go to and I'm kinda in the dark and only know what I know from your videos and what I've read. Again, thank you very much for any help you can give!

You'll need a blood panel drawn so we can see the numbers..forget a second cycle until you fix the problem at Hand

Better to temporarily crush estrogen with the Letro/Aro protocol for gyno than to have t.i.t.s. as a man. Get some lab work done w/ privatemdlabs and postem up so we can have a look see.

You DO NOT start another cycle if you have potential gyno.

You're also too undersized for AAS.

1st things 1st, get your bloods done.

I am 29 years old
5ft11
175lbs.
I am looking to add lean size. I am fairly new to steroids. I was given a little information and for my first cycle went with Test E 1cc twice a week and ran an Oral Dbol at 40mg per day. The injection seemed to cause horrid pain not in injection site but muscle itself. I did my last injection in December and went on a pact to include clomid and nolvadex. I have been off of it for a while and now I have a very sore lump behind my left nipple. I went to the doctor and told him what I had done and what I thought it may be and he politely sent me on my way with no help at all. I watched some of your videos and decided to order letro in hopes that it helps. I have been looking at what to try for second cycle and was wondering if you had any suggestions. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!! I have no one to go to and I'm kinda in the dark and only know what I know from your videos and what I've read. Again, thank you very much for any help you can give!
are you being serious right now bro? i mean, seriously? first of all, you have NO clue what you are doing... you call pct "pact" and you have no clue how to run it... you ran NO ancillaries with dbol... i mean, are you kidding me right now? you are asking about a second cycle when you should have never ran ONE to begin with... you dont just go grab letro without even knowing your estrogen levels etc... you have no idea what you are doing... you need to get a blood panel NOW and then let me know so i can tell you what the real problem is here and how bad it is... DO NOT use nor ask about a second cycle, period...

here is a link to get the blood panel you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Why do some of you guys say a dude at 5'11 and around 175lbs is undersized? He doesn't need to hear that nonsense. That has nothing to do his post. Some of the OG members here don't even LOOK like they run shit but they do. Stop aggressively posting comments to individuals that need help. Now, If it's a 19 year old kid asking for gear that's different. But you guys have a very stupid way trying to teach them right from wrong.

As for the OP, I'm going to give you the honest truth... Depending on how BIG your lump is, running letro now and posting bloods isn't going to get you anywhere. None of us are doctors or endos that can monitor you properly. Your best bet is to get bloods NOW, send em to your doc and let them know what is happening and let them take it from there. We can tell you take letro etc... But it may only crush your estro and your gyno is already bound to the gland and not go away.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Why is it nonsense?

You have a wonderful habit of disagreeing but not posting a counter, scientific opinion.

Using myself as an example; before I REALLY learned how to eat and train. REALLY LEARNED, I never got what I could have out of AAS.

Why is it nonsense?

You have a wonderful habit of disagreeing but not posting a counter, scientific opinion.

Using myself as an example; before I REALLY learned how to eat and train. REALLY LEARNED, I never got what I could have out of AAS.
So do you have a pic of you now? What are your stats? Let's see you for once since you're literally the first to always demand stats and mention how they're undersized or over weight.

#TeamDreamCrusher

And scientific lololol Nothing in the world of AAS is scientifically proven because they have done the MINIMUM studies on steroids which leads to very little background info for us to go by. Lol

#TeamDreamCrusher

I'm not asking for advice, my stats and pictures are irrelevant.

You are more than welcome to your opinion and to disagree with anyone on the board. You still haven't answered the question why it's nonsense.

That argument was cute and yet I did chuckle my ass off. EZ_E competes I believe regardless of what level success he may, or may not have gives him kudos in my book. AA offers up a point of contention with the 'why so serious ' the guy is just 175 lbs, but I believe the primary concern would be tendon and joint damage from over exerting oneself with big lifts. This could be mitigated by knowing the potential for harm and exercising caution and responsibility. It's highly fucking unlikely, but possible on a planet far, far away I suppose. There are plenty of people, some on forums all over the world, here as well that aren't in stellar shape regardless of body weight. However, we all, myself included, need to take a look at our shortcomings. AA I love your passion and bravado, but if the likelihood of the OP being responsible in regards to AAS use is small, why encourage him? I can see both perspectives and respect them equally, however to error on the side of caution seems wisest.
I'm trying to some minor degree to be sensible... however the OP is gonna do what they want in the end. Let's just pray he's not some bone head in a ISYMFS tank top with a beanie on with skinny leg joggers and a weight belt on. 44'ism complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well first off pact was a typo. I wasn't trying to be reckless or stupid. I was merely doing what I thought was right and now I'm having complications from it hints me reaching out to you guys. It's not something I was trying to go about the wrong way. Up until I started having complications I didn't even find you guys to reach out to and the one I was getting the advice from kinda left me hanging. I went to the doctor and he said it was gyno. No test ran just mere observation. Doctor told me I could contact a surgeon or just deal with it. I ordered the letro because that's what I read to be the next step. I ordered the pane you suggested the 69.99 female hormonal panel. Again I'm not trying to go about this the wrong way I'm trying to get advice and instructions on how to do it properly. After I get blood work and results back just post them back on here for you guys to see?

IMG_9586.jpg

As you can see I work my ass off and eat very clean. I'm not just some moron trying to randomly take stuff I'm trying to go about everything the right way. I have three little girls and the last thing I'm trying to do is hurt myself. Just wanted to accomplish more. Thanks again for all the help

View attachment 3886

As you can see I work my ass off and eat very clean. I'm not just some moron trying to randomly take stuff I'm trying to go about everything the right way. I have three little girls and the last thing I'm trying to do is hurt myself. Just wanted to accomplish more. Thanks again for all the help

Killer transformation bro.

That argument was cute and yet I did chuckle my ass off. EZ_E competes I believe regardless of what level success he may, or may not have gives him kudos in my book. AA offers up a point of contention with the 'why so serious ' the guy is just 175 lbs, but I believe the primary concern would be tendon and joint damage from over exerting oneself with big lifts. This could be mitigated by knowing the potential for harm and exercising caution and responsibility. It's highly fucking unlikely, but possible on a planet far, far away I suppose. There are plenty of people, some on forums all over the world, here as well that aren't in stellar shape regardless of body weight. However, we all, myself included, need to take a look at our shortcomings. AA I love your passion and bravado, but if the likelihood of the OP being responsible in regards to AAS use is small, why encourage him? I can see both perspectives and respect them equally, however to error on the side of caution seems wisest.
I'm trying to some minor degree to be sensible... however the OP is gonna do what they want in the end. Let's just pray he's not some bone head in a ISYMFS tank top with a beanie on with skinny leg joggers and a weight belt on. 44'ism complete.

Well said as always.

My opinion isn't something everyone has to agree with. I posted based on MY experience (see post#8)

I'm very simply asking for an explanation to why my opinion is "wrong"

View attachment 3886

Well done. Is the picture on the right recent? Did you recently compete? You look more than 175 with the amount of muscle you have.

Picture was taken in December 2016 I have never competed. Always way to self conscious. Currently I have went down a little in swolleness lol and I have a little bit more higher body fat. I just wanted to show you guys I'm serious and I really wanna do this he right way. I have tried so hard for so long and I want to take it to the next level I just want to be smart and do it like instructed from people who can actually help me these last two pictures are from last week and this week

b4554658cbbc3fe443bf062cdb05eef3.jpg
84b98bef2413a205fa013c1bf681a462.jpg

Me personally I do not think your undersized at all for aas use...most physique competitor's are anywhere between 150- 180 it just goal dependant..correct me if I'm wrong, but Dylan been 175 - 180 for the longest time..which is what he wanted..only recently in last year or 2 has he bulked up n broke 200. but that was his goals..your base is solid.

Lol my point EXACTLY on why people need to stop saying "undersized" for gear., LOOK AT HIM! Good fucking job bro. Like I said, none of us can determine what you need to do with your issue. Go to a doctor, not a forum, brotha.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Top Bottom