napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle cutting

gokeviner

Hey Dylan,

Long time viewer on YouTube. I’ve been trying to find you video on sarms s23 but it’s been taken down.can you please let me know what you would change/ keep and any other opinions (health is a priority). I’ve been planning out a cycle which looks like this:

Current body weight 230lbs 6 1”
15-20% body fat
Goal: 220lbs or less with 12% or less body fat

Test e 1-16 weeks 250mg-500mg ew
Equipoise boldenone1-15 weeks 600mg ew
Trenbolone Ace weeks 3-10 50mg eod
Gw501516 weeks 3-15 20mg Ed
Ldg 4033 weeks 3-15 10mg Ed
S23 weeks 3-15 20mg Ed
Arimadex .5 mg throughout the cycle duration

Hcg couple weeks prior to ending the cycle
And clomid + nolvadex PCT for 6 weeks

Food 4000-4500 cals a day will change less/more cals toward end of cycle
Bunch of supplements NAC /TUDCA /cycle support / animal pak/ vitamins

Any advice is appreciated

May want to grab some caber or B6 . May tell ya to diet down more also. Ever dance with Trenny ? Any mental issues? Life stable?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

i dont advise s23 use... theres just not enough human studies done on it to give me any sort of confidence whatsoever to advise its use

You say health is a priority but have tren in it, which is the most unhealthy steroid you can run. That part I dont understand. I know your dose is on the low side but still even low dose tren does a number on health values

Why not switch to tren e. Youre running to long esters in the eq and the test e. If you have cycle experience you should be able to handle what tren brings

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I would also go in a caloric deficit. Try to cut fat % through nutrional program and use the aas to protect and gain muscle.

15-20% bodyfat? Which one? That's a huge difference.

Your body fat is to come way down for running anything especially this Advanced cycle that you have proposed.

Why not switch to tren e. Youre running to long esters in the eq and the test e. If you have cycle experience you should be able to handle what tren brings

I agree. I’ve tried Tren E and Tren H. Tren E was better for gaining muscle and recomping on a calorie deficit, Tren H was better for cutting quickly without losing muscle. But if your BP or cholesterol is unhealthy, it’s better to diet down cleanly to bring those figures down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15-20% bodyfat? Which one? That's a huge difference.

Your body fat is to come way down for running anything especially this Advanced cycle that you have proposed.
Agreed. 15% in my opinion is too fat even when it comes to tren. Tren is something you need to be well prepared for physically

i also agree with everyone else on your body fat with tren... you definitely want to g et that down man

Top Bottom